Lord, It Doesn't Matter

The first half of the chapter got me confused for a little while, but in later chaps (Chapter 25++) it will become better in the storytelling and plotwise.
overall this web comic is interesting even thought it will make me suffering headache.

It reeks of an OP MC who one ups his family and grabs concubines left and right.

It reads plot-wise as a second rate novel about conquest and land management.

It’s really just a guy screwing around but people won’t leave him alone because of politics.

people would think that it's just 5/10 but it's quite 8/10, even with the plot looking like second rate, it gives a enjoyable feel to read it, like you know he's op but he's just enjoying it, and don't even think about a simp ass mc, he's there to catch them all lol, just a great harem fun one, if it had more of a plot it would be great, but i guess it has the potential to develop into a great 10/10 with more arcs. maybe emperor lol at the end.

I read this till Ch 54. In conclusion I have a headache the translation is just not comprehensible when it comes to the so called political tactics. Too many characters with difficult names except for the MC. Where the heck is the ecchi part!?

Fed-Kun's army
Translation was kinda bad these last few chapters, but was still fun to read.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually love the politics hahaha. This arc is great especially the latest twist.

There was going to be a big advancement in the relationship between Alaya and Lid but these mfs come and ruin the date due to their conspiracy. Death to them all.

just love madcat, first time it was hail the king, now this one, soo many great ones ! u are great keep the good work !

Fed-Kun's army
I love Phoenix but how the heck did she win the popularity poll lmao. These fans are crazy.

Power Uploader
No no you vote first... popularity count submission is later...it's 1-7

Users who are viewing this thread