Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Come Out

Dex-chan lover
"I'm no expert, but..."
I think that's firmly established.

Well, to be fair, he is the reason she's "become" cute. Just not the way she thinks.

Foxy calling her out.

She's right, though. She might have a good read on him. It's the other two girls who're wrong.

Sure, you could say it's labeling people, but it's still a fair generalisation (as far as those are fair to begin with, anyway). The main problem is how people use it, which often is more as a binary classification, when it's more of a scale, and as with all distributions, the middle is the most crowded. People from both ends of that spectrum also have little problem getting along. That depends far more on the actual individuals.

On one hand, Foxy's probably seeing through Mari and focuses on that, but she's also most likely trying to avoid going for her own love interest rival.

Don't listen to that mother. She's toxic af. Anyone with enough confidence will abandon her, for good reasons.

"It's not like that?"
No, I think Mari's right, for once.

Yeah, immediately jumping for the literal meaning, rather than the more general one. He wants to engage with people different from himself, not people of a specific subgroup.

"Oh, wow..."
Even she's stumped. Kinda cute, actually.

Mari continues her meh arc
Well, it's going forward, at least. Slight improvements.

Just go for Nobuko man. She doesn't have even a hundredth of the baggage of this crazy blonde
Would not disagree. But his taste is his own. I'm not one for telling people who they fit with.

This shit is pretty rich coming from a cheater.
Yeah, she's just talking from personal experience. And as I mentioned above, they probably had a good reason for leaving her.

Seki has done such a 180 for me, I think I may need a neckbrace.
In what way? I think he's been reasonable consistent, while growing as a person.

Mari and her mother are both two-faced idiots.
At least Mari has her mother as an excuse.

mari stocks are low and ready to rise
I would say it's hard for them to go lower, but she's honestly not that bad. I mean, still below an acceptable level, but there are always people like her mother.

Seki kun hitting that home run without advice
He's just such a likeable guy.

Did Mari ever explain why her mom's words carry so much credibility, when she was the one who cheated on her husband?
Probably just because of that. She is her mom.

Dex-chan lover
Mari's got her walls up but he bulldozed his way through them without even realizing.
I'm still team Nobuko though. Wonder if she'll actually end up liking and confessing to him after misreading his signals.

Dex-chan lover
Partner Mari with a Daikon please. A big white hard one.

Give her what she deserves.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty rare for me, but unless the author do a really really good job, I dislike the fmc and don't care if she end alone

Supporter
Now i get why Aka said on a interview kaguya wasn't his thing
Because this manga feels pretty empty to read

Double-page supporter
little too quick no? seems like their issue will be solved so we can move to the true protags quick?!

how is this series doing? does anyone know?

Dex-chan lover
The fact Seki keep trying to understand her more while Mari keep pushing her ideals towards people.

Meanwhile our Girl Nobuko here already understand to not judge man by their appearance alone.

Dex-chan lover
God hes such a fucking King, where is the Queen? Cause right now the main heroine is a tramp. She needs a redemption arc stat.

Users who are viewing this thread