Love Agency - Ch. 31 - Stuffed Animal

Dex-chan lover
Bit of an overreaction, but it's basically correct. Talking about others' feelings is a bit on the sensitive side that shouldn't be done at a business.

Honestly, "instinct," is a fairly natural answer. Most people don't think so much about the "why". There are answers for it, but it's to a large degree subconscious.

Kon's relatable. And while not much actually happened, here, giving her some time to think is good. She deserves that. Everyone does.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. You're hitting a little close to home there, Kon... I know that feeling. Hating yourself because you like people, but you are a problem to them... And hating yourself more for not having the guts to pull the trigger (Literally, in my case)

Edit: I suppose I should mention that these are problems I had when I was younger (around Kon's age, actually), and they have eased with time. It gets easier as you get older. You just need to make it there.

Dex-chan lover
Kon is one of those living being when 8man said “I hate nice girls”. But you can’t really blame Kon. This shit happened so many times and i’ve always hated myself for expecting something. Pretty good chapter

Users who are viewing this thread