Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Commitment

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap this is gonna get weird as hell, here is my prediction:

(I apologize for my crappy memory of names upfront)

Fox girl gonna have to match the fmc with tanuki guy.

Then the mc will think tanuki only got close to him to get closer to the fmc and used him.

And that is not including the possibility that fox and tanuki may have some past on their own we don't know about yet. Who knows maybe fox is actually in a tsundere crush with tanuki? Or tanuki himself likes her?

Double-page supporter
Tanuki-sama has entered!!
But sorry, Marie. I'm a little too invested in whatever he could develop with Kon.
He's already taken :p

Dex-chan lover
Seki still did the right thing. Pretense doesn't hold up in a real relationship anyway.

Mari most of all needs to get over her fear of guys. And I don't think Tanuki's good for that. He's more of that comfort food that gets you by when you're sad, but ultimately isn't going to solve anything. Not that they couldn't work as a relationship, though, and not that it would hinder her getting better; I mean he's still supportive (probably).

But now I'm going to enjoy the fun of Foxy trying to match Mari with Tanuki, while at the same time he's trying to mend things for Seki. That's bound to be interesting.

Foxy does have a point, though. Mari needs to be able to make more friends, and learn how to interact with men. That doesn't have to mean relationships, but Mari immediately going there in her thoughts just shows why she needs it.

Dex-chan lover
Seki my boy, Don´t pick up damaged goods, you only gonna hurt yourself.
Good old classic

Him: "I can fix her"

Her: "I can make you worse!"

Seki still did the right thing. Pretense doesn't hold up in a real relationship anyway.

Mari most of all needs to get over her fear of guys. And I don't think Tanuki's good for that. He's more of that comfort food that gets you by when you're sad, but ultimately isn't going to solve anything. Not that they couldn't work as a relationship, though, and not that it would hinder her getting better; I mean he's still supportive (probably).

But now I'm going to enjoy the fun of Foxy trying to match Mari with Tanuki, while at the same time he's trying to mend things for Seki. That's bound to be interesting.

Foxy does have a point, though. Mari needs to be able to make more friends, and learn how to interact with men. That doesn't have to mean relationships, but Mari immediately going there in her thoughts just shows why she needs it.

Well fox girl already gave us the answer to dealing with Mari, the root of her problems is her environment, and until her issues with her mom at home are dealt with, she will keep carrying her problems from one relationship into another, picking one boy and dropping it after they fail to live up to her misconstruction ideals

And along the way she is gonna end hurting herself and others, hell chances are this is exactly the kind of thing that happened with her mom, and probably the reason why she cheated on her husband

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well fox girl already gave us the answer to dealing with Mari, the root of her problems is her environment, and until her issues with her mom at home are dealt with, she will keep carrying her problems from one relationship into another, picking one boy and dropping it after they fail to live up to her misconstruction ideals
I don't think the only solution is dealing with her mom at home. A problem never has a single solution. You can deal with this by showing her that her ideas are wrong, which in turn would lead to understanding that her mother is also wrong, and that would help her deal with her, but by that point most of her problems would probably be solved. Or some other solution or approach.

and probably the reason why she cheated on her husband
Probably, yeah. Mari was rather quick on the switch the moment he didn't live up to her expectations. I have no doubts that's a nurture thing, not a nature thing.

Users who are viewing this thread