Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Commitment

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap this is gonna get weird as hell, here is my prediction:

(I apologize for my crappy memory of names upfront)

Fox girl gonna have to match the fmc with tanuki guy.

Then the mc will think tanuki only got close to him to get closer to the fmc and used him.

And that is not including the possibility that fox and tanuki may have some past on their own we don't know about yet. Who knows maybe fox is actually in a tsundere crush with tanuki? Or tanuki himself likes her?
I doubt your predicament would come true because the character Aka writes usually aren’t that dumb

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting decision for Mari to leave Seki. Mari shouldn't be looking into romance as her first option. She's so socially inept, after all. Going for someone like Pon and being friends with him is a better idea. From there, she can much better approach people without needing such specific instructions from Kon. Kon isn't a counselor, after all, she simply deals with making people fall in love.

First impressions are a good thing, but unfortunately, these can all change because of drastic actions. Seki may have looked like a good quiet guy, but because of his actions, Mari realized she may not really know him. So now she asked Kon to tell her who Seki really was. And now that she knows, she's unsure of pursuing a relationship.

Poor Seki though. He just wants to help her. What does Pon have in mind that will help him still stay with Mari?

Contributor
Hey, since the guy you like is different from what you expected, why not just look for other guys that might fit?
How the hell is that slut behavior? Are you guys the kind of people who think that once a woman falls in love, she must never ever ever ever change it?

All that talk about the Guya emoji
kaguya-kaguya-sama.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the ML is interested in FML only because he wants to help her, just like in the chapter with timid girl FML friend, now that's my ML.

Dex-chan lover
Aka cookin.

I hope they just don't end up with eachother. My man doesn't deserve someone with that kind of emotional baggage

Dex-chan lover
Let me write down my foresight:

The fox girl will NTR herself by supporting the client to the tanuki boy. But, she won't like it. Eventually, the romance will resolve itself. Fox girl will be with tanuki, and our male and female mc will be together. It won't have super spicy stuff other than typical funny romance moment blablabla

Dex-chan lover
1. Page 6, why is she holding the phone like that?!
2. Why does this feels more like some chapter 30 or 40 instead of chapter 10?
3. This is weird cuz I honestly couldn't give a shit about the Main characters having love problems...
4. Poor Pon, just cuz he's fat they treat him like a cartoon character or smth(?)

I actually kinda hope Mari and Pon becomes a thing because so far this might actually be worse than Kanokari -- nobody is even remotely likable and there's zero chemistry between Mari and Seki.

Dex-chan lover
Times were simpler when marriage was treated as a job, and you could get into one through a formal interview with the family. It only takes a few days. Of course you won't feel love initially, but true love grows gradually in a relationship with mutual help and sacrifice with proper gender roles. This is how it was like for most of human history.

Love is blind, and getting into a marriage based purely on your emotions is dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread