Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Commitment

Dex-chan lover
nahh bro must have put gasoline in cuz whatever hes cooking ITS FIRE

Huh. So, Saki tries to help Mari but then Mari is scared because it shows how Saki is behaving instead of confirming if saki is doing right, wrong, or ask him why he is attacking him. She would have confronted Saki or discuss with him. About the normal dating, damn her mother really fucked her up.

Pon in the other hand alertly Saki about the livestream and so Saki tries to save Mari but Mari didn't know what is happening but played it off like it's fine after asked what is happening. Those club members really should try to be aware that people are watching them because they don't know if this whole livestream is a joke or not.

Edit: I wonder what thoughts Pon have to fix the relationship

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The start of this manga was just okay but it's been getting really good these last few chapters

Dex-chan lover
I mean... Since he got to talk with pon I kinda understand her... Good looking guys irl are scary.

Dex-chan lover
She would have confronted Saki or discuss with him.
That's the issue she has. She's bad at talking with guys, in particular confronting them about something rather than playing it ff as everything is ok, like she did with the interview.

About the normal dating, damn her mother really fucked her up.
Yes. Probably the worst character in the manga, from a Watsonian perspective.

Fed-Kun's army
I think what needs to happen is Mari and Seki should swap agents.

Pon attends their school and likely would have knowledge of suitable targets for platonic friends for Mari to build up a social network. He already has a personal rapport and trust built up with Mari. If he got all the info Kon has collected thus far, I think he'd be far better suited for the present task than Kon, who had an avoidant attachment style and an impersonal connection with Mari.

Moreover, the irony of this situation is that Seki (and his two friends) would actually be a highly suitable targets as platonic guy friends for Mari, and Pon could leverage his knowledge of Seki as a person and Mari's trust in him to repair the relationship.

Meanwhile, since Kon has a lot of actual knowledge of Mari as a person, she's more suitable for guiding Seki to slowly bridge the gap with Mari while avoiding a toxic relationship due to Mari still having a lot of unpacked baggage.

As it stands now, I feel the current client-agent pairs are actually mismatched for handling their client's issues.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me like Mari a bit more. That is, it seems like she's somewhat self-aware of the fact she has narrow parameters and is only looking at men from a shallow perspective, and is willing to accept suggestions from Kon to compensate for that. That said, Pon is not exactly her type of guy either, so it's going to be interesting to see how long it takes before she gives Seki another chance. Certainly, it seems like Pon has a plan to keep Seki in the picture despite her implicit rejection of him.

In any case, this story will truly become epic if/when Kon joins their school too.

Dex-chan lover
I just realize I keep hearing that fat guy from Oregairu every time Pon talks in person.

Dex-chan lover
its different formula, but it is interesting af. thegirl we thought kind is actually broken. and the guy we thought pervert is actually upstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Wow...
Now I get it...
The main girl don't love Seki at all!
That b*tch is just want a fantasy hero that can help her! She wanted to use him! And when he is not someone she expected to be, she abandoned him like nothing?
The "I want to date" is just a big fat lie. She want a body guard.
Congratulations. You are now a sl*t like ur mom.

Users who are viewing this thread