Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Full Commitment

I can see why this doesn't have that high of a rating. The MC feels shallow at the start, but he gradually has great character development. Meanwhile, the FL is very shallow. Yes she has a broken home environment, but there should be some character no? Look at Kaguya, she has worse family environment compared to Mari, but she has a backbone. Of course their personality is significantly different, but atleast I want some kind of personality from Mari. MC's character is not good enough to carry Mari's shallow character in the story.

This series premise is like Kaguya, but execution like Oshi no Ko. I like Kaguya series because I can attach myself to the characters, but with Oshi no Ko, the story carried the series, compared to Kaguya series that has more characterization with more likeable characters.

Dex-chan lover
A fat guy getting chicks?

Like_That%27s_Ever_Gonna_Happen_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Very similar FMC to the Yumemiru Danshi's retarded tsun. Both are emotinally stunned and devoid of any character.

Dex-chan lover
VNs are a dying breed.
I find it more that VNs are moving over to the indie market. Just take a look at Itch.io for truckloads of VNs. Steam has many thousands. It makes sense, though, since they're relatively easy to make, being fairly light on programming skills. Assuming you're good enough at writing, of course.

Mages maker of the most famous VN steins gate have stopped all VNs since long ago.
Are you saying Stein's Gate is the most famous VN, or their most famous VN?

Dex-chan lover
Man I like the tanuki guy, I hope he ends up happy and everyone treats him nice (difficult)

Dex-chan lover
Aw man a 5 week hiatus. And things just got really interesting.
Looking forward to seeing how will Mari talk with Seki now lol

Double-page supporter
I thought this manga would soon reached its end but it doesn't seem to be the the case now. We're entering new arc.
I wonder if the long hiatus is to reevaluate part of the plot. I dont know how the community perception of Kaguya and Oshi No Ko went over time, but this one seems more tepid.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the long hiatus is to reevaluate part of the plot. I dont know how the community perception of Kaguya and Oshi No Ko went over time, but this one seems more tepid.
Maybe, could also be because the editor team thought it has potential and convinced Aka to extend the serialization.

Aggregator gang
i can say that the 2 male character has more brain than the 2 female character 😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is exactly what i was thinking of. akasaka is the guy you wouldnt get it from any other. glad i didnt give it up reading.

Not liking someone and liking someone else instead is considered being a bitch?

I like that shes much more proactive now. It actually seems like she is trying her very best while also being herself.
ye sorry 'bout my opinion dude , a virgin like me shouldn't said that

Honestly feel bad for Seki. Dude under his rough exterior has heart of gold and felt bad with what he had done to Mari, lying to her about his true personality just because he felt that because of her predujices about her type of guys he felt she is unapproachable. At the same time Mari is unlikeable af. It may seen she is adorable in her twisted way of thinking about relationships but its just messed up. Just because he looked different and got out of his nerd persona for her she just threw whole relationship through the window because he isnt 'meek' and 'nerdy' anymore. As if she forgot their conversations etc. Hope she gets actual character develpoment+ there will step up a new girl to make some real rival for Seki heart.

Users who are viewing this thread