Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Locus of Control

Dex-chan lover
Both need, But I would go with Mari if i could give therapy to just one.
Problem with Mari is that I highly doubt her overly controlling japanese mother would let her go to therapy.

In Japan, a huge social issue they have is that going to any form of medical mental help is seen as a sign that you are a "crazy person". So you are group peer pressured into just shutting up and bottling up your mental issues instead of seeking help.

Mari's mother wants a perfect doll, and letting her go to therapy would be admitting her daughter is not perfect.

I'm betting her mom will go on a wild rage when she finds out that her daughter has been using dating services.

Double-page supporter
2ffrI7g.png

6mOB6ny.jpg
kind of interesting (memes aside) the HS students look like characters from LiW

aka still has influence on art even as a writer !

Dex-chan lover
After the first arc, they really REALLY slowed down the story pacing. I'm starting to lose interest.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I still think Mari/FML should end up with Pon and ML with Kon, if only bc there would be some actual subversion of enemies-to-lovers trope as well as forcing both ML & FML to work through their issues a bit more.

Pon is by far the best, with the other three kinda tied for me. ML has been much better, but 90% of his development has felt like damage control after the author realized they massively fucked up his first impression for the readers.

Dex-chan lover
Kon's a very strange person. She has all the tools she needs to be a popular person. But strange circumstances have put her in the role of an advisor instead. Still, against Pon, she did her best. But her best wasn't that good, because she dislikes Pon!

So Mari, who spent hours practicing Real-Time Voice Copy, ended up embarrassing herself in front of Pon! It seems being a puppet isn't always the greatest idea...

Pon seemed to have a great time, despite being poked like that. It did remind him of his bulk after all. I'm optimistic that next time he won't be as displeased when Mari approaches him!

Dex-chan lover
I avoided that one because from the description it seemed kind of toxic stalkerish, but is it readable?
it's not everyone's cup of tea because the MC is too dense (but it is justified because of plot), I for one enjoy trashy harem romcoms so i'd give it a 5-6/10

Supporter
I avoided that one because from the description it seemed kind of toxic stalkerish, but is it readable?
If you ignore the fact that no one in the accidental harem has figured a way around the fact that he can't actually be in a relationship with any of them, it's harmless fun.

Dex-chan lover
She does not want to be an agent in her own life, or rather not have responsibility for her own actions. If anything goes wrong, she didn't make the choice so she doesn't have any concequences. (Her logic is flawed in that she chose to be an agent of another person, but that's just how people like that are)

Users who are viewing this thread