Love Bullet - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Modern-Day Cupids (Part One)

Group Leader
Hope you enjoyed this double release! We were a bit behind schedule last month, and since the last two chapters' page counts and titles imply they are two parts of what was originally one chapter, we decided to release both chapters on the same day.

Some things to note:
  • It's not clear if Cupids who "retire" just blip back into existence or what happens to the memories of people who believe their loved ones died only to have them reappear years later not having aged at all. The specifics will probably be further expanded in future chapters.
  • The way Kanna holds Koharu's glock in this chapter + the way she holds her grenade launcher in Chapter 0 suggest she's left-handed.

Dex-chan lover
wow Kanna is kinda cruel. To actually choose Aki as her first target... If I were in Koharu's shoes, I don't know if I could do it.

Hope you enjoyed this double release! We were a bit behind schedule last month, and since the last two chapters' page counts and titles imply they are two parts of what was originally one chapter, we decided to release both chapters on the same day.

Some things to note:
  • It's not clear if Cupids who "retire" just blip back into existence or what happens to the memories of people who believe their loved ones died only to have them reappear years later not having aged at all. The specifics will probably be further expanded in future chapters.
  • The way Kanna holds Koharu's glock in this chapter + the way she holds her grenade launcher in Chapter 0 suggest she's left-handed.
thanks for the chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread