Love Bullet - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Modern-Day Cupids (Part Two)

Dex-chan lover
Gezz... when it already include super natural and the possible of return to live, but still cuckblocked them ?
right? fuck I was so hoping for Koharu/Aki to happen.
Also, How do that work? she will return to live after 5+ year from the grave, if it already happen? how the world react to that?
I'm guessing she ain't truly dead and just in a coma? Which is very questionable because what if her family just decides she's hopeless and unplugs her?
and also 5+ years age gab aint impossible right ?
if Koharu still has her memories as a cupid then maybe? But if not, it might not work out because they're too far apart mentally. Though personally I wish they could end up together.

I understand it was a great way to setup the cupid that acts like a bitch but right in the first gig is unfair
I wish I could give multiple likes for your comments. Also, throwing that bitch in there is the worst way to make an impression, I hate that character already.

I'm not really criticizing the author in that one, since they might be planning something really big (perhaps seeing the backstory of all the cupids and building the lore instead of focusing on a designated protagonist — the newbie), but Koharu's mentor kind of made a dick move. Pick a random person, girl.
I certainly hope so, if not this is a very cruel move, especially as Aki has only ever loved Koharu.

anw, thanks for the chapters!

Double-page supporter
Ahh man, this hurts on a different level. Koharu is just so precious to me as her death affected me, and to see that Aki’s still effected makes me want to cry 😭😭

Looking forward to seeing how Aki is right now and to see/hear what Koharu hears about herself from Aki all these years later. I feel like we are gonna be on emotional rollercoaster!

It looks like the next chapter isn’t gonna be released until Feb. 5th. So godspeed my people 🫡

Double-page supporter
Maybe this is wishful thinking but I kinda don't think the series will go through with Aki finding a new love interest. Like pacing wise, why start the series with a chapter in the present then flashback to this big character defining moment, and then resolve it before getting back to the present

I feel like it’s still too earlier to decide on the pacing & what the author has in mind for this series.

While I do agree that the author is tackling our main character’s big moment so early on. I feel like it’s necessary as Koharu just died. I feel the author might want to tackle Koharu’s inner struggle of what love means to her.

Koharu seemed like someone who puts others first before herself, as seen in the previous chapters. It makes it seem like she wasn’t worthy of love, or even loved herself, until her best friend confessed. Even then, I’m not too sure Koharu had romantic feelings for Aki.

Koharu probably just wants to see Aki happy, living life, and moving on from the past at this point. Which makes her the perfect cupid to help her best friend

Long ramble but I’m looking forward to this series and excited to see the other 3 girl’s stories/backgrounds & how this cupid system works!

Dex-chan lover
Direct hit to anyone heart, to choose a partner for the one that love you, and keep loving you for so many years after your death.

Power Uploader
So there aren't any penalties for collateral damage? What's to stop the Cupids from going around blasting people at random until they build up enough karma? They fight a lot over one couple, but if it doesn't matter if they blast other passerby couples it seems more efficient to go solo and be Cupid Rambo. They don't seem to have a limit on ammo or weapons, either.

Dex-chan lover
So there aren't any penalties for collateral damage? What's to stop the Cupids from going around blasting people at random until they build up enough karma? They fight a lot over one couple, but if it doesn't matter if they blast other passerby couples it seems more efficient to go solo and be Cupid Rambo. They don't seem to have a limit on ammo or weapons, either.
Seems like they only get points for specific targets.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t have any analysis in me right now, but I do just want to mention something I found funny. I was looking through Revue Starlight (great show go watch it) fanart on tumblr and stumbled across inee. Apparently they have an account, though it hasn’t been updated since March of 2022. However, they have some Junnana ship art. If that’s the case, then I’ve got confidence.
Revue Starlight is a great show that you can analyze the hell out of and just maybe fully understand all the intricacies of the relationship between two of the girls. Out of three pairs and one triad.
All that is to say: definitely have some faith in Inee. Honorable yuri warrior.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, just gals being coworkers in a shared working environment... I may have been on youtube a bit today but some reason when I read her two senpai's in this chapter dialogue I just here Fauna and Mumei.

Users who are viewing this thread