Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I think there's mistranslation here regarding the parental figure. Idk the original japanese but I assume it's "jii-san" which translator translate to grandfather. But I think it's jii-san as in an older butler like in other manga where the older senior personal butler is called jii-san or older maid basssan since the picture shows a butler

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty great chapter. I found a new love for Kaori, and I'm now rooting for her.

Aggregator gang
a ceo father who says he loves his daughter with no prior motives, is this legal?

Double-page supporter
did everyone knows when will they dating? Is the LN already go to that?

Dex-chan lover
Of course, "weak body / constitution" is hand-wavey problematic on its own. I'm the shortest in my family (this is why I got both hand-me-down as well as hand-me-up clothes from both of my brothers, and why even my nephew who is almost 20 years younger than me is far taller than I am), I was a bit slower in school growing up, and I was born with a heart defect. While none of those descriptors are as vague as the opening one, what I actually have is Noonan Syndrome. There has to be something more that can be communicated to the reader...
Yes, but that would require something that many mangas of all kinds lack: actual research on topics. Not helped by the frenetic work life of mangakas.

AS for the chapter, I agree this kind of backstory is been used and reused a thousand times. It kinda gets tiresome, but it works more often than not, dunno why...

Group Leader
Of course, "weak body / constitution" is hand-wavey problematic on its own. I'm the shortest in my family (this is why I got both hand-me-down as well as hand-me-up clothes from both of my brothers, and why even my nephew who is almost 20 years younger than me is far taller than I am), I was a bit slower in school growing up, and I was born with a heart defect. While none of those descriptors are as vague as the opening one, what I actually have is Noonan Syndrome. There has to be something more that can be communicated to the reader...
Its a cop out trope to not have to add exposition

Users who are viewing this thread