Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD it's true it is taboo in certain culture. Don't take it lightly because the backlash is a great deal. It really is a complex problem depending on the subject. One cannot properly explaining it in one occasion, especially by text. Marriage is not about just love, is about building their entire life together. Then comes the responsibility to shoulder the partner's family too. Well, the responsibility off course can be divided by the subject's family. But, it really is not that easy to do in action. Have you ever read "otoyomegatari" and "domestic love"? I suggest to read that for a better understanding. I am not forcing you to agree with me. But trust me, a domestic marriage is much more weigh to handle than being a president of a country, it's not worth the risk. And last, the reasoning, "the stigma is dumb" is an insult to one who does sacrifice own feeling to building his future

Dex-chan lover
Ah you think lameness is your ally? You merely adopted the lame. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the cool until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Oni-san is lame, but at least he tries hard. I just hope the sister isn't in it just for the endless teasing without any payoff.

Dex-chan lover
@KazumaLee94 No, they wouldn't really be anything at all. In case parents get remarried, the existing children would be stepsiblings, but if their brother and sister get married, it means nothing in particular. I guess other people would find it a pretty peculiar or amusing coincidence if such a double marriage happened between families, but that's it. From a practical point of view, the big brother and the big sister, upon marrying, would move to their own apartment somewhere. Ouji and Himeno would still live perfectly separated with their own parents for many years. In the more distant past, if Ouji's family was living in a big enough mansion, the big sister might actually move in to live there as well, but that would be quite unthinkable in the modern times.

Double-page supporter
@AAA1 I feel like yo ass tried to fuck yo sista and tryna convince other niggas that iss ok 😂😂😂 hit my ass with that paragraph

Aggregator gang
Isn't marriage between in-laws illegal in Japan? So whichever couples marries first destroys the other one?

Double-page supporter
@AAA1 damn nigga chill and im 20 so my ass def aint a kid but fr it is a taboo in most places and its kinda dumb altho as an asian nigga ik about how marriage is used for business too. Shit my family tried to hook me up on multiple occassions to get me a job

Group Leader
tfw no autist-loving gf

but so much glorious tsubasa in this chapter

Wtf what is with the drama here??? Chill the eff out bros

Anyway...

Gogo needy bro, get yourself some gyaru attention lol

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD definitely my definition of kid in the context is mean you are being childish. I am pissed off course. And i am not gonna pry your problem. Its yours to solve it

Dex-chan lover
I just want to warn to some people who read this. You've been warned. Breaking a taboo is not a good thing in most case. Feel free to mocking them though. Regret is always coming late. The least problem that will occur is a "severed ties". The reason could be trivia, avoiding awkwardness.

And just like @KazumaLee94 stated, this manga is probably not gonna mind the problem about that. What so fun about that?

Contributor
How did we get from wholesome dork bro to whatever the fuck these last dozen comments are?

Dex-chan lover
BIG BROTHEEER
He's gonna tap her in next few chapters right (or more likely she's tapping him)

Dex-chan lover
Lol, wait, people are starting drama over this? Lol.

Here in the US, there is nothing wrong with both couples getting married. It isnt even a social taboo. Hell, it is sometimes talked about in the news as a quirky or fun thing. I remember a story where 2 people marry, both had single parents and those parents ended up marrying eachother. There was no social backlash. It was considered to be a happy, heartwarming story.

I think it is odd that there would even be people considering it an issue

MD@Home
@AAA1
Which culture are you referring to? From the limited data I could gather, "double (first) cousins", children of two sets of siblings who married each other, are a common occurrence throughout the world, especially among smaller, less-developed communities (suggesting that they were even more prevalent in the past). Christianity and Islam do not seem to have a law against it either, although I'm not sure about the other major religions.

As for this specific case, considering Japan allows first cousins to marry, a marriage between two sets of siblings who are not at all related should be a non-issue.

Users who are viewing this thread