Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I just gotta say man, like, it’s fine to better your translations on a project, but couldn’t you have picked a manga or manhwa that has been dropped? It’s one big peeve of mine, specially since you are just starting out, I’d prefer to see you get better on a project that isn’t being normally translated. Other than that, I just gotta say you got potential, just please don’t put uwu. I’m freaking begging you lol

Dex-chan lover
"If you are going to snipe, do it properly. some of the SFXs are empty lmao."
-Eonlars

bruh just let parody scans do an actual good job instead of uploading this shit

😒 I really need to start checking which group is uploading this was awful

What a scummy move to just erase the actual translators logos as if you did the translation

Snipe: check
Awful: check
Inconsiderate: check

This is abhorrent. Delete this

@Inkysea why should they?
Parody scans don't own translation rights, they don't even have permission from the publisher
If step bro scans wants to upload a low quality 'snipe' then so be it, it only wastes their time

@wotdheck because if Parody Scans decides to drop this (I've seen scans groups drop manga because someone sniped them, it happens) than we're stuck with this low quality version. At the end of chapter 22 Parody Scans already said that this series was at risk of being dropped, this could give them a reason to drop it.

Oh my fkin god what did I just read? My last braincell was struggling to understand wtf Nina was going on about and why I couldn't identify the subjects. Others say this got sniped so I guess that's why.

These is a really poor quality snipe :( I appreciate the effort but you should only be doing series that don’t have a team working on them.

Group Leader
i legitimately can't read this, its too insufferable. and the watermark coverups are just too intrusive. at least TRY to have fun trying to redraw or something, this is so low quality, it reads like someone instructed you to do this rather than having any kind of fun doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread