Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

TFW you become a maid in a TL novel and instead of having sexy time, you get new parents.

Because of this scene I wish for them to become family. It's really cute and lovely to think that Nina will be lovey dovey with Seraphie and King as child and parents 🤧

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

@Chiiiinnnnggggg I have feels for them as family already. It will be really make me disappointed if the king turn to be love interest for Nina bcs i still can't forget the synopsis... The kings looks more older than her too...

...I'm really not seeing the love for the King tbh. The whole jealousy over Nina even thinking positively about the Saintess, plus hand on her throat is just??? Super creepy???

Which just builds on my whole impression of him given the fact that the original story was a stockholm syndrome romance. I really like our main character, but this story is going to have to do a heck of a lot of work to make me buy the King as a love interest worth having.

But seeing as the whole comment section is onboard with the family ship maybe that's just me... 😅

Pls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the MLPls Don`t be the ML

really have enough with this abusive sh*t which gets romanticized
really cant belive Netflix for promting 365 Days 🤬
or the fifty shades of triology , honestly many people from the BDSM Community said it shows a unhealthy and abusive relationship and uses a kink als justification
PS: sorry for the rant but it bothered me really much

@Meridian_Prime honestly can only agree with you
and in the description he is described as the ML or is there another majesty ?

Seeing how he's actually the ML I couldn't help but cringe a little reading this chapter. I mean, it's amazing how she'd come to love a guy whom she witnessed forced a woman to sleep in the same bed together including her when she's a minor 😱

@lil-mcfile unfortunately he is....

can't the ml be with the saintess and for some other reason pls let nina be their child?! I honestly prefer the parent-child relationship they are having

Damn Now I have to drop this. Her age dude her age. The king is super creepy. I kinda want her and the saintess to run away together and live in peace. I'd stay if they all kind of had a family relationship, But finding out the king was the Male lead , made things too weird for me. She's not 18 or youngest 17 almost 18, but 14 years old!!!! You know how creepy that is!! She would be in middle school MIDDLE SCHOOL!!

Also I feel so bad for the saintess , Shes been kidnapped and trapped . Which doesn't help making the king any more likable. The king knows main girl is a child, and yet he keeps lifting her chin in a flirtatious way and it getting weirdly possessive with her. .Even Worse it will feel like grooming when she gets old enough for him. Can't the male lead be some else? why the man who clearly is in his 20s

I read this in NU spoiler forum it seems like

The king is the ML. He's about 5 years older than her. I really don't like that. She looks like a child and he looks 30 even though their age is not far from each other. I want to drop this but I'm curious as heck. There are extra endings though for the other main lead so i suppose I'm just gonna look forward to that

she looks like their kid, her blonde hair and his red eyes, it's weird to think of her a tiny child with this actual adult

What a lovely family...

I cannot see them in other way though since Nina have both traits from them.

Dex-chan lover
Uhg... Nina's characterization is so compelling, and the setting is interesting. Why does the male lead have to be such a scumbag? The thought that he'll get everything his way makes me sick.

Dex-chan lover
Who could fall asleep with his grown man hand and arm laying across their chest?

Users who are viewing this thread