Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Oh no. I do sort of feel bad for him (like what are the chances you do that in front of the king) but also i guess it’s the sister’s fault as well by lying to her brother. Honestly that argument was pretty funny.

Aggregator gang
God this bitch... Get a grip LMAO

Also thank you for the chapter!!!! I was so happy when I saw lol

@Rollo Not the head maid she smart and kind. But yeah what is that girls problem she's given her trouble since they've met for no reason.

Man just fire this bitch seriously

@Bekka-M I don’t find any sympathy with an idiot who would jump to conclusions and start accusing people in public without confirming or observing the truth of anything. Especially that he purposefully sought her out to make Nina’s life harder

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, this was a good chapter. Story got moved along, and a satisfying amount of back and forth interactions.

@Bekka-m nah he’s at fault too for being dumb, even if he didn’t recognize the king, he lives in a hierarchy society where he’s just a knight. You even can tell the king was an high noble just by the way he’s dressed.

Aggregator gang
Peole are nice to nina because she's here to die. She is literally the posion tester
for the saintess. She could die any day, thats why people are being nice to her and plus shes humble and sweet u-u

I don’t really feel bad for the knight. How do you not know what your boss looks like? Why would you even act like that in front of someone you don’t know (especially dressed like that in the castle)? Obviously someone dressed like that is important.

It’s realistic that he got fired. I’m glad his sister didn’t get fired and I hope she matures.

Thank you for the translations!

@Bekka-m
I feel bad too. But the king is right. As a knight, you have to ALWAYS recognize when you are in the presence of the king. If you don't, then you expressed the highest form of disrespect. If you cannot do that, then it shows that you lack the qualifications of being a knight and won't actually follow the proper chain of command when the situation calls for it. And as the king said, the Griffin Knight is supposed to be a big job with little flexibility in regards to qualifications.

So the king is right to have fired him.

It has little to do with Charlotte and her lies and more the idiot for actually not realizing he was in the presence of the king and talking like that in his presence.

Omg how can someone be that stupid ! Your captain has got on his knees and asks you to apologize, You should do it without asking who is it to be able to do it 🙄
Bunny you were awesome 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I feel so conflicted lol. On one hand, he's just a kid, but on the other hand..

HOW DO YOU NOW KNOW??!?

yikes, when you're young, naive, and make a huge mistake like that, yiiiikes hope he goes down the right path of understanding and learning from it rather than doubling down on his ignorance and blaming others for his faults.

Supporter
@Ratentaisou The alternative is getting thrown into jail for a few years or executed for lèse-majesté. Getting fired is the best thing that could have happened to him, but he's too dumb to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread