Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Ditto on Nina's ML being the duke like... Not liking these pushy vibes towards the king. She remains either as a child or sister to him! Not a dang child bride šŸ¤¢

Hoping that the saintess gets together with the king and they adopt Nina as their child, please dear god, sheā€™s only 15

Im kinda glad a lot of ppl see that king with nina is kinda weird. I really want king with saintess and nina as their child :(((((

I donā€™t know but nothing they do feels gross like the translator said. Iā€™m really close to my family and I canā€™t help but act open and close when ever Iā€™m introduce to new family. Hell I thought my grandmas friend was my grand aunt. I lrt got a lap pillow from her within the month I met her. I didnā€™t even think we didnā€™t share any blood. Call me naive but I can tell a creep from a potential family love. Beside the duke that left everyone one is giving me vibes like that aunt who sees me like her daughter now. That last chapter just sounds like adopting her not marrying her.

If you think about the time frame being like middle ages, being 15 or 16 was not an uncommon age to be married and start having kids. How old is the kind anyway? It's really just our own cultural norms that make that seem odd. Besides, stories like this often have some sort of time leap to when the FL is a few years older, while the ML generally doesn't appear to age. I would not be bothered if the FL and the king ended up together but I don't see him coming to any sort of internal realization anytime soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I reallyreally hope nothing romantic happens with the king and Nina. Please let them have a brother sister relationship or something!! Honestly the Duke seems best for her right now

It's already decided, Nina and the King. She'll soon grow up I have no problem with that. If an adult falls in love with an underaged, I think it's ok as long as he treasures and waits for her to grow up.

This theory has most likely been proven false one way or another but meh, I feel like nina might be the kings half-sister. They both have red eyes, and nina was abandoned as a child. and it was shown i believe that the kings mother ran away. So what if, when she ran away, she fell for someone else in nina's homeland, had a child, but left her because she didn't want the child to be in danger. I feel like that might be a really wholesome way to wrap up her relationship to the king, the stuff wouldn't be nearly as creepy if she was his little sister. And there is no blood relation to the duke so that romance subplot would still be able to happen, and it would explain why the king and nina have nearly identical eyes. But her hair is blonde.

The art is good but the story is kinda trash. I seriously can't believe the King is going to be the ML :/ The age gap, the King's possessiveness and Nina still being a child makes it seem like grooming too.

even if they are siblings thatā€™s not family love. licking the blood off of her bleeding lip? repeatedly showing interest and thinking about her and making faces that someone by his side for years has never seen? if the grand duke doesnā€™t come back....

i havent started this yet but whenever i see the cover i always think of mary from mekakucity actors šŸ¤”

Iā€™d rather be thinking the King will love the ā€œogā€ female lead and Nina being kind of a daughter/younger sister to both of them šŸ„ŗ
even though the king is probably the ml and if that happens im probably gonna drop like Nina is so young compared to him i canā€™t

Users who are viewing this thread