Love Score

Anyone remember a rick and morty episode where they made an online dating app? So yeah basically this is the manga based on just rick and morty removed.

Supporter
no lie this is actually very good. I've seen this story a bunch of times but every single time it always inspires that Black Mirror dystopia dread in me.

Fed-Kun's army
Halfway done for chapter 5. Will be up today or tomorrow...

A short spoiler image...

kGsDW0h.png

Some translation subject to a slight revision...

Also, I have a discord. https://discord.gg/S2Smaqc

I think I like this story so far. The plot twist in 5
Really shows he should of made a move on the girl had the highest score with. Her love life doesn't stop just because he wants to try scores on other ladies so now she is taken.

Well this isn't good or bad but damn does it hurt at some parts. But still it's definitely worth a read. It's one of those where the reader has to decide where it was good for them or not, instead of listening to other people's opinions.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 6 raw is out and I'm done cleaning it. I've also done the preliminary translation since I was so curious about how it ended the last chapter. It's an interesting chapter that raises a very serious question, something that probably gave Wiss developer's legal department FITS! I'll probably get it done in a few days and will post it on MangaDex with the purchase information for the volume 1 of Love Score that drops on October 7th. All subsequent chapters (7 and after) will be sent to the purchasers of vol. 1 tankoubon first. I haven't decided on the delay yet, but it'll be at least a month, so the purchasers will be at least a month ahead. (this is a monthly).

This is probably (a part of) the cover page for vol. 1. From LEN[A-7]'s twitter.

EfxD72jVoAAECrb.jpg

Imo relationships fail 80% all the time, it can last for months, years etc. But who am I to say this when I haven't even experienced dating. Well even if it fails you'll always learn something new, idk anymore.

Dex-chan lover
its cool to see the main girl (?) side too but i can't shake off that weird to feel after reading the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Every relationship you have "fails" until the last one, if you're lucky. But not everyone is lucky.

But honestly, any relationship that you get out a little smarter, a little better is a good one, because only YOU are the common denominator in all your relationships.

For those folks wondering why the chapters went missing, read through this thread: https://mangadex.org/title/52881/my-sister-s-funeral/comments/

Users who are viewing this thread