Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 35 - Chapter 35

Dex-chan lover
Happy to say that I have always been a Gunwoo fan, BWAHAHA!!! Nothing but respect for MY boyfriend; literally the sweetest ever.

This chapter feels like the calm before a storm tho…I have a bad feeling 🧖‍♀️
This is very much the calm before the storm so get ready for some real shit and I'm so scared for the future

Dex-chan lover
Here’s my prediction:

1. Loan sharks try to break into the home or Morae tries to lure jinju away from the home so then the loan sharks kidnap jinju. No matter what I feel like jinju is gonna get kidnapped

2. Doyeon goes bitch ass crazy and grabs gunwoo so they go to fight off the loan sharks or something

3. Doyeon is gonna rescue jinju. Jinju GoNnA have a harder time denying she doesn’t like doyeon

THATS my guess. I have no idea though 😂😂

Group Leader
Here’s my prediction:

1. Loan sharks try to break into the home or Morae tries to lure jinju away from the home so then the loan sharks kidnap jinju. No matter what I feel like jinju is gonna get kidnapped

2. Doyeon goes bitch ass crazy and grabs gunwoo so they go to fight off the loan sharks or something

3. Doyeon is gonna rescue jinju. Jinju GoNnA have a harder time denying she doesn’t like doyeon

THATS my guess. I have no idea though 😂😂
i personally gave up trying to predict the story 😂 😂

Aggregator gang
There were times when I doubted but after I told Doyeon that Morae would go to his apartment, he gained my trust. I hope there are more men like him in the world, he is very cute and you can see the purity of his feelings

"Homewrecker"🤣

Dex-chan lover
i personally gave up trying to predict the story 😂 😂
I kind of like trying to guess. It makes me more involved with the characters. Because then I’m thinking “hmm based on jinjus/doyeons past behaviors what can we infer they’ll do next?” So then I think more about them and who they are as people. But I’m at a point where I might as well just say: rise in conflict. Conflict/backstory. Sex. Repeat.

Fed-Kun's army
Just saw the preview of the latest chapter…I don’t think I even need to say anything, y’all already know how I’m feeling, BWAHAHA! WHAT HAPPENED TO CELIBACY?! BRING BACK PREMARITAL HANDHOLDING! I told y’all!!! Every TWO chapters we get a sex scene, this is a pattern for real 😭‼️

Interesting chapter. One of the characters is getting in trouble for sure. I suspect it will be Gonwoo, because he'll do anything for Doyeon. I'm just wondering why exactly Jinju's husband owes sex and organ traffickers money. Seriously, what kinda business did he get himself involved in? Jinju most likely has sexual trauma that Doyeon is taking advantage of, and the story seems to hint at it being from of her husband, too... Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter~ I know it's already out, but it's always more satisfying to read a translated version^^ Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Lol why does the next chapter show jinju annoyed and topping doyeon. How did we get to that point 😭

Is it because the phone is going off in the background??

Users who are viewing this thread