Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hero Candidate

Some of these comments are insane. . . . . . I can't believe some of the things I'm reading. . . . .
---------------------------------

===="Don't release because another groups doing it" -----> What? Like a Manga aggregator? Why? That's part of the problem with Manga aggregators, they never go for higher quality scans, just the fastest.

Don't copy them, that's just a rush for the dumb ass. Multiple groups can work on a series and everyone benefits.

===="Other team has dibs" ------> No they don't. If that's how it worked, I could make a group and spam google translate shet an entire series. I could start today on any popular series and spam troll translations and I would win.

You know why? I would simply not redraw anything or clean, translate conversations into one word like shet, damn, you dead, the hate. Or if I was extra lazy, I would translate a scene that didn't really matter with OOOOH in every word bubble.

I would ALWAYS be first. That doesn't sound too good right?

===="You snipe, you bad" ----> How is not competing with the original group sniping? They're going for past chapters. . . . .

===="You don't pick up this series, don't release ----> . . . . what happens when the group like Champion Scans picks up the series and then doesn't release anyways? It's not that simply, it's more important to release than to "pick up" a series.

@crazybars I mean, yeah, if you're invested in quality and translating it because u really like the series and plan to keep on going, sure. But in this case, they've just done 1 ch. and already said there won't be a 2 ch because of no raws and translators...

I appreciate the effort, though.

@Wolvenworks You hit the nail on the head.

There's a few reasons why I chose Clyrode over Cryroad. The first being that there are historically more pronouns that use the character combination "Cl" over "Cr"; take Cleopatra or Clark as a (person's) name for example, and Cleveland or Clarksville for (location) names. Not to mention the "prefix" Cly rolls off the tongue better than Cry in the English language. Although this part is personal preference. The final reason I didn't choose Cryroad is because it can create a connotation due to the combination of the words "cry" and "road," and without proper context of future developments, it's a safer bet to use Clyrode. The same goes for other pronouns/names that I might have been different.

Dex-chan lover
@RustiK and it's funny for me because my japanese is about as good as your average weeb (if not worse), but due to years of reading scanlations and talking to scanlators i actually get the issue and difficulties of translating romaji to english while at the same time being practically inept at japanese lol

So, re-reading this because of the latest chapter when I noticed the King's nose. It is extremely long. Dude, it is a classified human weapon we're talking about here....

Fed-Kun's army
@crazybars yeah

I cant believe there's people complaining about this chapter.
This chapter translation is well done, in any case they should be grateful that there someone that really care about the manga and try to fix some flaw or to patch things to there likeness, not that the the previous group did an awful job but just because maybe they just want this perfect for them and so they did it, I think that's all there is to this

Dex-chan lover
i love op protagonists who were cast away

then they wreck the world for revenge

super epic

(looking at the sword) "i can see that the quality is low" what? why does it have a golden handle with ornaments then? do they put those on every of their swords?

@IronHeavy ahah, nice joke. More like the other way around. The better -> the prettier. A sword in which work is put, ie made from more rafined/purer ore, better forged, hollowed to reduce weight, grip adjusted, sharpened on both edges etc.. is more likely to have good decorations aswell. You won't put pricy jewels in a sword taken from some random mobs, or a rusty sword, or one made of a weak alliage. Also, a sword with ornaments is more likely to be inherited throughout a family, (here, it would kinda makes sense to have it as a gift from the royalty... but not for it to be this ''weak'')

boy, it was a long grind to become stronger than the sum total power of the Gods. It's going to be a very challenging road ahead.

It's kinda refreshing that the MC is from another fantasy world instead of Japan :p
Then again, at this point, Japan is pretty much a fantasy land :')

That was nice of the cock nosed king, giving the MC a reason to fuck shit up! But seeing as this isn't a revenge manga, makes me kinda sad.

Users who are viewing this thread