Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera I imagine he'll have to save all the people with the decapitation collars on. Not sure if the collars kill after all 3 wishes are done or the number number of collars are calculated before the wish is carried out and put on the sacrifices and when the wish is confirmed complete then the collars go choppy choppy

Aggregator gang
The dish is served.
Oh yes, that beat down was what we all desired and we got it. Thank you
Tho im still not full so, we need the ex jackass hero beat down next as the desert after this. Lookin forward to that.

I think it's also possible that the genie demon woman just healed her with her own powers not to get her shit kicked in anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@flimkrimbly

The implications of the time magic weren't clear to me, but thanks; I think I get it now. So he reset Hiya's time and that meant the attack never happened, that's why the road was fixed, etc. Seems like a lot to expect the reader to infer from two panels with one narration bubble. I think even a single transitional panel showing some point between the two existing panels where an action was in the state of being undone would've gone a long way. I probably also should've refreshed on the previous chapter before reading since I remembered overall what happened, but didn't realize the first bit was re-run from Fulio's PoV.

Edit: While I'm at it, just to be clear he got the category of magic the time magic was in, light and dark genesis magic, from being attacked by stardust, a light genesis spell?

Dex-chan lover
@Swift. If it makes you feel any better the novel is only slightly better with explaining this. The author kinda just brushes away big moments because they are just there to introduce a new character. It's more chill your not really supposed to ask why or how because they made the man so obscenely over the top just assume he can do anything.

When in pinch, its not that you CAN'T do anything. Due to the panic we tend to lose sight of any other things including variable thinking.
I want to believe that our thoughts can do better, so... Just try our best to keep calm, wished you luck!

New girl obtained, I bet on the basic line that she is also one of those who seeks powerful males bla bla bla and since he is pretty much god, he can lift any curses or whatever on her.
Let's wait and see

After im read this chaper
f2byrx2oiy731.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread