Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

I guess the infinity ∞ symbol means, he can adjust it to its liking, weaken or making it stronger.

One of the best manga i have seen in 2010 and after !!!! Hope for adaption !!! MASTERPIECE !! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

I'm a bit torn. I feel that the woman who caused the wound on Risu did deserve a rough beating, but... I felt sorry for her. This was a tad too much I think.
So I'm glad Risu stopped it.
Also: Can't wait the next chapter! :D

Dex-chan lover
@Shirokamisama well if you remember that woman is also a incredible powerful demon who would also kill every person in the Palace had she managed to kill our MC. She is pretty damn evil.
But yeah that was a very brutal beatdown.

There are three things you can watch forever: fire, water, and other people working.
Now we can add a fourth thing - watching how nasty villain's faces are being smashed 😄

Dex-chan lover
Emotion wise and from a moral POV, this is better. It is also better written. Honestly, I can't say it is bad. I have to give credits, that it is better in this version (I especially liked, that demon waifu showed real concern for MC's mental state.)...., but I'm ashamed to say, I liked it the LN version better, when he beat her into a pulp.

In the last halter it was said by the demon gennie that genesis is a magic outside the ability of humans. So I am questioning is fulio human?

Well he is an orherworlder, so he is not a human like the ones from this world, but he looks to OP without any background for it.

Why does he easily get and learns all kinds of magic?

Dex-chan lover
heartwarming scene and all.. but even if our MC is OP as hell, can they really ignore that demon that mastered some light and dark magic for that long? can she not escape or deal some huge damage in that fraction of time? her opening to the scene was quite rushed, so i wonder if Talking-No-Jutsu is halting her mental state...

Users who are viewing this thread