Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

Dex-chan lover
I think the punishment is just, bitch got beaten within an inch of her life, not to mention any mental trauma she may have from seeing stats like that and her pride and ego crashing down in a pit of despair. Risu is alive and unharmed and while overjoyed that her husband was having a one sided beatdown on some godlike demon that can thanos snap a continents worth of people, she was saddened because she does not want Fulio to abandon his Ideals just for her sake. If Risu didn't snap Fulio out of his "rip and tear" anger he would have continued beating that demon until there was nothing left to pummel into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
@sunsun lol, n1. I also looked at how the fight looked, if a legendary demon doesn't destroy a couple of blocks when flying through the air from a hit, I doubt they are hardly damaged. Instead she merely fell back on her butt with a slightly bruised face. Not to mention his strength stat must not be infinite, as otherwise the world would have been destroyed there. I expect more from even low-level fantasy-brawlers, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
the way the artist draw that shows the emotion is on point.

I don't understand. An isekai protagonist that understands slavery is immoral???

Dex-chan lover
I have all the magic in this or any world!

Imma beat you down with my fists and feet!

Fed-Kun's army
Felt so good I spontaneously combusted in my pants.

@dethduck Man you just don't understand the primal nature of beating the living shit out of something that has thoroughly upset you with your bare hands. It's the same concept of killing a tiger with a gun vs your fists. So much more satisfying with your hands. Yes I have real world experience fighting tigers with my bare hands.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the next chapter she is healed. *residentsleeper
It would be more interesting to see a part of MC's dark road in order to revive his waifu. But well whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread