Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

Dex-chan lover
@Shirokamisama Change "wound " to "attempted murder" then you would feel less sorry about the beating.

She's still alive though, so if she's a villain, she'll be back to harm more people. Otherwise, welcome to the harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice
Depending on how you feel about harems fortunately or unfortunately he never gets one. This guy never even hints at looking at other girls.

wtf?!!! you never leave mid kill... >_> you always finish it... cuz if not it comes back to bite you in the rear.

Double-page supporter
Anyone who says this is too much, come on don't be naive that demon(?) girl deserved that. She sacrificed whole castle of people to use her magic, killing people like ants.She would do much worse if mc didn't stop her, and we don't even know anyone could have stop her.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what was going through the minds of the background characters as they watched a man wallop the shit out of a woman for no discernible reason.

If I was him it'd put that chick in an endless time loop of torture for just doing that, even if she didn't "die".

Dex-chan lover
>No effect, this wound is beyond healing magic.
>Goes out of frame for a few pages
>Suddenly okay, even her clothes
>What amazing healing magic!

That part just feels lazy...

@Redice
I know but still...
And it will be harem route, I feel it. :D xD
She will behave from now on too...

@theShear
Welp, at least she will probably start to behave from now on...
And join the harem too. xd

9kofci8.png

Think about this: there are people in the background that have no clue what just happend but see this Chad just wailing on a 10/10 qt3.14 but just keep on going about their day

Dex-chan lover
@Vesias: ... What's a "10/10 qt3.14"? And you do know that it's not just Fulio and Risu who can see the demon, right?

Aggregator gang
lol, demon genie pissed off the wrong person. hero made the wrong wish, he gonna get his clock cleaned good.

Users who are viewing this thread