Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

If those freeloaders have even a slightly bit of awareness they'll sleep somewhere else than the house. Let the main couple enjoy some lovin'.

Dex-chan lover
@feha pg 20 "...Physical attacks would usually be useless!"

You: "lol wat a pansy"

You're like the epitome of one of those mob characters whose sole purpose is to get beat down by the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@sunsun wow, what a necro xD Also, why are you repeating yourself? there is a limit to being tsuntsun (sorry, had to do the pun now that I realized you were roleplaying out your alias's homonym) ;)

I guess I'll repeat myself too: he clearly didn't hit very hard considering the (nonexistent) collateral, and from her state she did not take very much damage. Particularly with her ability to heal, that much is nothing.

You know when a chapter has more than 150 comments, someone one is having a pissing contest with someone else.

Dex-chan lover
i have a feeling people went crazy over this chapter just because of the fact that big pacifist guy finally said “fuck” for the first time.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the mangaka did a really good job on adapting this scene. The expression, the effects, the toning, the panels really played a lot for this scene.

Tbh, I found this scene in the novel underwhelming.

GJ-bu Mangaka-san

Fed-Kun's army
In the span of 11 chapters, my heart melted. I felt the greatest fluff in existence. I cried, and then grinned like an idiot.

This is a new gold standard in Isekai for me.

this is much better than the eight son isekai thing lol
Hoping this one getting anime TAT

Users who are viewing this thread