Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Dark Grand Mage Damarinasse

Dex-chan lover
I see boobs, but wifey uses “him”? me confused very much, monkey brain can’t handle it

of all the specialization you can do with dark magic, she chose creature summoning/transformation/something like that? what a noob

also, apricot???

So uh....a Futa demon??????????? Nani???????? Brain cannot process. Brain.exe/crashed|malfunction

Fed-Kun's army
"Strength isn't everything"

Power is Everything. No Power. You can't do Anything.

Double-page supporter
I hate it when authors are so afraid to kill their characters new or old, it's like they want everyone to live a happy life with no struggles

The he or she bit with Hiya gets answered later. I know I was confused when even their chest seems to be huge on panel then flat the next lol

Fed-Kun's army
MC is too pacifist imo. These kinds suffer the most but this is a fictional manga story so anything goes.

Dex-chan lover
LOL the fact that the dark mage's name is damarinasse make me laugh since in japanese (o)damarinasai means shut up or be quiet depends on the situation

Dex-chan lover
When "he" has a set of very feminine tits, it's hard to see "him" called that even if "he" is genderless.

(And knowing mangadex, I'm sure to get some angry emote response randomly like 2 years from now because someone was butthurt.)

Users who are viewing this thread