Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Dark Grand Mage Damarinasse

this mc sux, just go become the king of the humans and make peace with the demon king already and none of this shit would've happened in the first place. also forgiving a genocide machine is dumb, just kill her already

@humbleoverlord
how many screw loosens do you have?
First this manga was not suppose to be distribute outside of japan so the thing you say can not be applied here
Second Hiya was some sort of mercenary completing its contract, its not about hating someone, but its true Fulio was pissed with and was his wife that stooped it after see him becoming something different of her kind husband
Third if you ask about enemy do you have any idea of with country make most play war in the wold? now I'm asking you who is enemy play friend, well its about interest, have making to many war material they need to make excuses to sell to someone
The world would be a better place if we accept the differences or learn to let the thing pass

Dex-chan lover
Is Hiya someone's name? I thought it was a sound effect when you do a chop with your arms.

after the pedestal, are there more being sealed, maybe the tiles beneath the sword?

dark mage? dat azz
hqdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
okay, so the translator messed up when referring to Hiya as "he". i definitely see tits

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So is Hiya a dude or a gal? I'm definitely seeing something other than pure flatness on that chest.

Dex-chan lover
Granted I've never read the LN, but I'm going to laugh very hard if all the people talking about certain upcoming events in the WN end up getting disappointed. I sincerely doubt any of that would have made it into the LN.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Hiya's brought up what they identify as, but maybe the use of he/him in the chapter is more akin to how people will refer to God as He/Him? Hiya definitely seems to be some level of divine being that might invoke super-respectful capitalized pronouns.

Dex-chan lover
@CelticMutt all those stuff are still in the LN somewhat different but still there, but if they get changed, skip or toned down that is a thing of the manga, so far most of the violence has been toned down, or somewhat skipped, tho tbh, there is something that will happen later on and am sure they are going to skip in manga if it get to that point
and that is when one of the girls fuck a horse, am sure that one is going to be 100% out of the manga lol

So dumb, and lazy as hell to call Hiya 'he' or 'him'. The author was ambiguous for a reason since Hiya is genderless, but even then, with how Hiya looks there's no reason someone would immediately think to call them that. It's nothing like "the slime gender thing". At all. Especially if the character explicitly says they don't identify as either. It feels more forced than natural. Sticking with the original ambiguity would have fit far better.

Furthermore, as far as I remember, Hiya is only ever noted as having any sort of junk down there inside the spiritual world. Which was very clearly a big surprise to her captive. Not in the real world.

All targets are overpowered and female. Hiya is the supreme being who conquers all OP females.

Users who are viewing this thread