Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
> hurr durr I won't kill them so it's ok
yea, but with that disadvantage they meet now they'll be slaughtered easily later by the human side, and you're helping with it

Dex-chan lover
He could invite the princess and the demon king to his house and just have them talk it out.

Aggregator gang
wish he stayed true neutral and aiding no one but it seems he is too god for that, i wonder what will he do when the kings army slaughters all the demos he stopped when the king is up.

Dex-chan lover
an apology doesnt mean much when you do it right before asking for a favor lol

also is it a good idea to openly show yourself as a fang wolf and making it look like you're betraying the entire demon army? what if they take revenge against other fang wolves who might be your wives family or something..

Dex-chan lover
Her brother died in the purification spell that MC cast IIRC and she's like "he was weak, so he died. Now marry me"

And yeah, it's not like I don't like the princess but I just don't like how she planned the whole meeting.
It was almost like "fuck yeah, that guy is alive and is OP as fuck, I can use him to my advanta- ekhm, for the sake of my kingdom". And then "I'm soooo sorry for what how my dad sent you to a certain death, so now you will help me in the coup, right?"
Like during their whole talk I couldn't trust her words and actions.
And I know that casting giga-barrier is perfect way to stay as neutral as possible when protecting lives of both humans and demons, but the way he agreed to it... it was too easy for the princess.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac I don't think it's possible for him to stay true neutral. He's human after all. He knows that there are truly innocent people in these towns, and the demons are presently the aggressors. Stalling the fight from happening altogether is about as neutral as he can be. He's not going to sit there and let a bunch of innocent people get murdered. Maybe if he hadn't interacted with people before now, but judging from his character portrayal so far, him doing nothing would feel weird. If humans attempt to start conflict with the demons, he may also try to step in.

In the end, I think it's going to be pretty obvious he's going to work both sides to try to mediate peace. Given the actual demon king and not his upstart relative pushing war right now doesn't actually seem to want to destroy everything.

Bruh why ? They should have just stayed neutral.... What a fucking sloppy writing ,is this gonna turn into a generic humans are op and good -demons are evil and weak scenario that is overused in every isekai fantasy story ?.

Why didnt he join demon army. Use his power and make cryo sign a peace pact. That could have been achieved easy because the demon king doesnt want war too He said it in early chapters when he met fulio.......

@jackmiaw spoiler alert
it does

that's why i dropped the WN pretty much after this arc or whatever. I think it works as a light romance/comedy with some fantastic elements. But the author trying to write about war and politics when he's not knowledgeable enough about those topics kinda ruined it for me. This manga adaptation is still miles better just because of the great character design and that it abridges part of the cringe dialogue these people have all the time

@jackmiaw
Unfortunately, this is the action the Demon King's brother took, the Demon King himself is acting out of his own volition with little to no support.
Only very few of the Demon's in that territory actually want peace.
In reality, you could say that the only few who want peace is because of Hiya's presence.

Just my observation, so far.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is just too good-willed to let innocent people die because the asshole king tried to kill him.

Yeah... can't say I agree with all the hate you kids are giving the princess. Yes, she did nothing after she learned about what her father did, but what was she supposed to do? She, like everyone else, assumed he was just an average person. An average person who was given items designed to get him killed. While at the same time he was abandoned in an area infested with high ranking demons. Under normal conditions there was literally nothing she could have done, because by the time a rescue party arrived, he'd already be dead. And, in all likelihood there wouldn't be any remains to recover. All she'd end up accomplishing is more death. Because the rescue party would suffer heavy casualties or be wiped out. She voiced her concern, but accepted inevitability. Which unlike all the fake bleeding heart royals featured in many stories, is a very realistic outcome for someone in her position.

my brain not working when princess and fulio explain that long.But risu conclude make my brain working and know the meaning

Double-page supporter
fck that princess fck that kingdom sh*t don't even trip naaahhhh fck that i hate anyone related to that sh*tty ass king

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread