Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Pride of Demons.

HAHAHAHA that's what you get arrogant boy who only knows how to shut himself like a coward rat who smells like shit

Double-page supporter
Still don’t understand why he’s even helping the princess fuck the humans for how they treaded him should of just team up with demons

Fed-Kun's army
@Wheres_polo So because one human betrayed him, he should go to war and kill them all? Not only is that a very extreme reaction, the guy's a pacifist, so it's not something he would ever want to do in the first place.

Double-page supporter
@Tairo
Sorry don’t know how to reply
it wasn’t just one human that betrayed him the maid ignored him and threw him aside, then king threw him aside and sabotaged him and sent him to for sure death, then the soldiers harassed him and attacked him along with the fake hero
Also never said kill all humans (in Benders voice) I just said f*ck them especially the whole kingdom don’t help them and he should side with demons the demon king himself said he don’t wish to kill he wishes for equality n peace so siding with the demons sounds like a better option especially since the humans want to kill the demons and like you said the guy is a pacifist so it makes way more sense that he should side with the demons

Fed-Kun's army
Demon King Gauel: You want to be the Demon King? Okay. You can have it. Now I can go pursue my love. 😍😍😍😍😍
Hehehe

Fed-Kun's army
@Wheres_polo it would actually be difficult for him to fight for equality even when he's joined with the Demon King. The Demon King can't even convince all his human-hating subjects to make peace with the humans. It's already explained in the earlier chapters with the Demon King why they need to wage war and even if they agree to stop the wars, it's still impossible to erase the 500 years of built-up grudge. On top of all those explanations with the demon's miasma and all that, it's really hard for humans and demons to coexist. I understand mc joining the defending side to protect the civilians and not join with the Demon King because if he did, there will only be more wars. He just wants to live a peaceful life with his wife man.

Fed-Kun's army
pg31 priceless. thats the face i want to see on that team rocket duo.

Users who are viewing this thread