Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

As far as isekai goes, this one is pretty alright! It's a slice of life one with some light back-story but the characters and their interactions are a nice change of pace from most similar settings. Nothing unique, but well executed. Overall a nice read that manages to not fall flat on its face; it's also a double-isekai (otherworld-otherworld) so it avoids many of the pitfalls of an MC with modern knowledge.

Not entirely sure where the ecchi tag comes from; there's some monster-girls/demons in lingerie-armor and buff male centaurs without clothes that might qualify, I guess; also a few panels with a seductress type character in revealing clothes but it's not more than some under-boob. Oh, and a single panel with some non-gratuitous and mild nudity (transformation). That's about it -- no pantsu or fluttering short skirts or disintegrating clothes or onsen or getting dressed; there's some implied sex between husband and wife (but nothing shown) which could only raise eyebrows from the most purist of puritans. Honestly, Sailor Moon is more risque than this one!

EDIT: I said all that and a month later there's an onsen episode coming .... Well, I guess that's to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
for an 8 star rating, this is pretty meh.

guess thats how far isekai has fallen huh

We back with our Hero MC and Wolfy waifu let's see what the next chapter will give us I can wait is actually fun to read (well atleast in my part idk about others)

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I'm amazed this manga hasn't been axed yet. It's pretty rough around the edges, the plot needs a lot more detail and proper building up. Not to say I dislike the manga, I'm glad it's still going, but I've seen better mangas get axed, so it's a wonder.

@goodhunter I agree, the premise isn't bad and the execution is mediocre which makes it nothing truly special but with a bit of work it could definitely be better than the current state that its in. I do enjoy the occasional isekai overpowered OP manga that isn't a low effort generic harem story.

I've only read 2 chapters so far, but this is horrible. The pacing in the story is so bad. It's like they are trying to speedrun isekai tropes or something.

Isekai where main character doesn't really care about the world, but just his own portion of it. I find that nice and new, at least to me

Also animal girls are great

i took a maasive shit while reading this, tough rod, real rock ball, the type that anihilates my throne every time, i was about to leave the taco bell but of course some kid immediately walked into my crime scene
>mfw

Users who are viewing this thread