LV999 no Murabito

Contributor
This series has gotten mediocre fast. It was kinda interesting at first but now it's just getting slow and boring. That's a drop.

a bug in the system. he's missingno and he's gonna brick the world lol

hopefully there's more after this. wonder how they're going to play this out. cool concept though i'll give it that

Interesting, although the pace seems off and there are too many questions that need to be answered. :eek:
The manga literally starts off with the MC already being the strongest guy around, and he is even more OP than your standard OP main character.. :x
I mean, what's left to do when he already reached that far? At this point It seems that the only one that could possibly be a real threat to him is God, and It's only on the 14th chapter. :s
Gonna keep following for know, out of curiosity, but I'm skeptical. :u

This MC is so bland that this could've been an isekai and I wouldn't have noticed.

He's so disgustingly boring, unrealistic, and forgettable.

Honestly feels like this manga is just for pandering and milking the self insert audience.

Dex-chan lover
@rafdian Don't think it's been axed, yet anyway. The scanlation group might have dropped it though, which is a pretty similar end result if nobody else feels like picking it up either.

As much as people seem to be shitting on this series, I thought it was pretty good.

Main Character questions why things drop coins and why theres classes all the shit NO OTHER MANGA REALLY DOES. Some mangas kind of TEASE IT but none draw it in as part of the story, It's also enjoyable to have an OP MC with a reason for being OP not just lul i was born with this or lul i was reborn and got this trait. 8/10 manga imo.

Dex-chan lover
this was fun at the beginning but it kind of got lost...

@Sanctuario first of all plz dont start your comment by insulting people because they disagree with you... also frankly the pacing of the manga is a bit off, and while yes, the manga is different, that doesnt mean its GOOD, that just means its different. When you have a serialization instead of a book or similar media, you DO have to keep your audience hooked to a certain degree, by keeping them involved and feeling invested in the characters. Frankly for a lot of people I feel like this has kind of gotten lost in that aspect. Yes we see hintings at a greater scheme... but its kinda like... why do we care? Why should we feel invested in these characters? tbh ive been reading this every release and the characters just dont have a lot of impact so i keep having to go back and re-read who is who... frankly its my personal opinion that they just arent INTERESTING! It's almost like it reads like a parable instead of a manga...

Anyways see you guys in the next manga :(

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx

I simply just said that negative commenters have no taste. The manga's bland, but it doesn't warrant such negativity. Tbh everything can be good if people just don't take it too seriously. I just don't like misguided elitism. And if I were to kindly disagree, parables are interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread