Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - A Blend of Emotions!! Banda Terrace’s New Friend!!

Ars

@Silfir
Honyu's been a magical girl for at least 10 years now, actually. Lico was left in Shirosawa's care 10 years ago and that was after she had fled from Honyu's home/restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
EjeeoZm.png

Ohh... I'v seen enough doujins

Man, I was so hyped for tender confession but they just played it off as another "momo is lying even if she confessed her love straight to my face"

They better develop this more as the series progresses

OH MY GOD SHE CONFESSED!!! MOMO CONFESSED!!!!
Really liked the confession but hated the way she backtracked. Shamiko it's your turn now. Go for it!

MOMO STOP LYING AND ACTUALLY CONFESS TO YUKO AND ASK HER OUT ON A DATE, SHE WANTS IT TOO YOU BIG DUMMY !!!

Dex-chan lover
sadKEK to people who keep saying that this isn't girlship

Yuri wins the day

Dex-chan lover
@NotCK She had to backtrack or the series would end. It's a pattern we're all familiar with and want to be rid of.

Fed-Kun's army
At first panel on page 8 :
Momo grab her shirt around the chest. Her heart must be beating super fast.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro There's no reason for that to be the case here. This isn't just a "will they or won't they" story. There's a lot more going on here than just Yuko and Momo developing their relationship. There are plenty of avenues for the story to continue long after these two get together. The reason many series end with the couple getting together is because them getting to that point is the only plotline those manga have. In this series that is not even remotely the case.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 Tell that to the authors. Even if the romance is a sub plot and there's tons more to do, 9 out of 10 of them refuse to advance that stuff adequately until a last minute sprint. Every time I find a series that does handle the romance differently than that it's like a friggin' miracle.

Fed-Kun's army
On page 5, Momo's speech bubble shown that her voice is shiver after seeing that Shamiko is sad. This author is so detailed.

Group Leader
"They got fed up living in the apartment/ruins with it being so noisy. So, Momo invited Shamiko to stay in her House. Oh, and nothing lewd happened that night, obviously."

@Glomoro While I disagree that the series would end if she hadn't backtracked (same reason as @Madcat6204, there is a lot going on other than just romance) , there probably is some truth in saying that the author might feel that way.
I am just glad that Momo finally confessed! And I really liked the way the confession was handled too... Even if the author felt like they couldn't let Shamiko understand the depth of Momo's feelings towards her (yet), I am happy that at least us readers got to see it. Momo didn't even try to hide it that much. Shamiko is just a really dumb (but adorable) demon!

Aggregator gang
Shamiko's brainmelt at confession is a beautiful sight. Hope that it'll help her to understand that all her advances on Momo wasn't purely friendship-driven.

God this chapter is deep in many ways. Shamiko realise how powerful and the weight of her power. I kinda get why they seal lilith with multiple curse in the first place.

Taking a pow of "lawful evil" sealing them before they knew how to use their power is good things.

But thanks god that momo confession is balancing out the dark theme

and something keep bugging me about this town. even for "town full of weirdo" everyone here is so accepting and kinda bursh the weird out. i think some power is at play for this to happen. Ziqel said "that type of demon spreads twisted justice and distorted hope". maybe shamiko type demon is not the first one and all or maybe his dad have some similar power. or maybe shamiko type of demon power is at play at this town as well

Fed-Kun's army

In narrator voice​

“Don’t worry Momo learn to be honest with yourself and others so you can conquer a demon and get a wife at the same time!”

Users who are viewing this thread