Made in Abyss - Vol. 12 Ch. 66 - Bottom Layer

Dex-chan lover
Your ”fanservice“ was only 8 pages long, stop acting like it was half the chapter. Saying the chapter was uneventful is wild but understandable since you clearly don’t seem to get how building suspense seems to work in storytelling. Literally 80% of the chapter was dedicated to character interaction, comedy, we enter the 7th layer, we get more info on the priestess and her hymn, we see Ozen reappear, more bout twins in Orth all wrapped up in more world building. But sure, an uneventful chapter.
Literally the whole thing with the twins, and the himn is all Ozen, which had nothing to do with Riko's group, of which only thing worth nothing was that they finally used their legs and entered the 7th layer

It is a borderline filler chapter, even more slow than the slowest chapter on the previous arc

Dex-chan lover
Well...this explains how the twins died in that side chapter but then are still alive nowadays somehow...different twins but same names.

But dang did not actually expect them to really be all that important, what the heck could it really mean though.
what chapter is that?

Dex-chan lover
was that a hint that Rieko's team will be renamed "Made in Abyss"?

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how horny everyone seems to be whenever some form of nudity is shown. Trying to hide it through complaining about it, feigning disgust, while your true emotions are hidden away behind the monitor. You sick freaks.

Meanwhile you actually get a good look at what is going on with their bodies. They're apparently curse survivors or something, yet still has been affected by the layers mutation, having more animal anatomies. Which is interesting, I wonder what that surface dweller has going on with their body if they are related to this strange affliction.

They talk about having things the same, so I wonder if there is some sort of strange cloning effect going on down there. They have multiple ears, nipples and other mutations. So they are probably getting really close to the source that is causing the layer effects, Nanachi even feels the layers actually changing now. So most likely instead of having an invisible barrier above them, its going to be all around them and they have to carefully navigate this invisible walls to get even deeper. What's worse is these layers probably move somewhat too to make it extra difficult to make it through unchanged.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it : there will be an 8th layer.
8th? I have been calling that there is going to be 13th layer and that somehow before the series is over 1 or 2 layers will be skipped so they can make that a thing for the game.
Why is Faputa a fucking ball? :pepela:
cause she is very agitated and defensive right now.
Welp... I am happy that people caught on how much Tsukuchi gives ZERO FUCKS and are taking his antics in stride.

Faputa on fuzzball mode during this chapter.

Srajo is a sensible person XD, and her subordinate is a total bro.

Ozen having her "enthusiastic walk".
well he has anime with 2 season a movie a video game and was able to do a what 5 year hiatus to get his storyline together before he got in trouble.

Fuzzy Faputa is in need of Reiko pats.

Define sensible. and right hands are always stealth chads

Haven't seen a walk that enthusiastic since Takahata voicing Alucard in Hellsing Abridge brought home a Big Tittied Policegirl

Dex-chan lover
My man Tsukushi trying his damnest to make it absolutely impossible for me to recommend reading the manga to anyone.
trying didn't he achieve that with bondrewd and Narehate village?

Dex-chan lover
Literally the whole thing with the twins, and the himn is all Ozen, which had nothing to do with Riko's group, of which only thing worth nothing was that they finally used their legs and entered the 7th layer

It is a borderline filler chapter, even more slow than the slowest chapter on the previous arc
do you even remember the last arc and how slow drip it was?

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how horny everyone seems to be whenever some form of nudity is shown. Trying to hide it through complaining about it, feigning disgust, while your true emotions are hidden away behind the monitor. You sick freaks.

Meanwhile you actually get a good look at what is going on with their bodies. They're apparently curse survivors or something, yet still has been affected by the layers mutation, having more animal anatomies. Which is interesting, I wonder what that surface dweller has going on with their body if they are related to this strange affliction.

They talk about having things the same, so I wonder if there is some sort of strange cloning effect going on down there. They have multiple ears, nipples and other mutations. So they are probably getting really close to the source that is causing the layer effects, Nanachi even feels the layers actually changing now. So most likely instead of having an invisible barrier above them, its going to be all around them and they have to carefully navigate this invisible walls to get even deeper. What's worse is these layers probably move somewhat too to make it extra difficult to make it through unchanged.
There has been a lot of talk about the author and fetishes. Is it weird the first thing I picked up on in that "Fanservice" scene was the talk about Reg having sensation in his mechanical limbs and a reminder that even though he now has a prosthetic replacement Reg can still feel and move his detached arm? and that his apparent inorganic limb doesn't seem like a normal metallic limb whatever "Tastes Salty" can mean other than maybe his metal limbs sweat?

I also didn't really notice the twin's afflictions, was more focused on how Reg was using his stretchy arms and the reason for it.

honestly haven't we already experienced moving curses the narehate village when it was breached with Vueroeruko. In fact before the village didn't Nanachi explain that the curse moves on air currents from the 5th layer on so its intensity is irregular at all times making it dangerous to move blindly thru the 5th layer and below?

Dex-chan lover
Can this group be, not hostile? Please? Kinda tired of having just a repeat of just "Oh look, friendly hand is actually enemy in disguise".

Dex-chan lover
Can this group be, not hostile? Please? Kinda tired of having just a repeat of just "Oh look, friendly hand is actually enemy in disguise".
To be fair the last time that was genuinely the case was with Bondrewd. The only thing that was similar in the 6th was actually the opposite, in Faputa being an enemy turned friendly. The only one she didn't try to kill at some point was Reg, and even then she still kicked the shit out of him.

Srajo... doesn't seem like she's playing with a full deck, but I don't think she's hostile. So far she's easily the most tame of the White Whistles they've met.

Dex-chan lover
sosa1.png

sosa2.png

You're welcome comment section

I’m losing my patience with this series and its revolting author. Dude needs therapy and jail time. The breaks between chapters are so long that I barely understand what’s happening anyway.
Jailtime for drawings, good on the author for filtering these retards out of the fandom with his fetishes, these garbage can't leave soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Hey look Tsukushi made more unholy panels that'll get axed in the anime.
Cool to see Ozen again

• meguuusad
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Reg can still feel and move his detached arm
That part was already somewhat confirmed by the Annihilator shot from Riko with the severed arm back in the village.

Users who are viewing this thread