Made in Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 69.5 - Volume Extras

Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
196
It's an extra chapter by this author, it was so stupid of me to not expect a loli/shota jumpscare somewhere :pepehmm:
 
Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Messages
24
So on top of a creep you have reading comprehension issues? Man, that's kinda sad, I'm sorry for you. You ever finished school or are you maybe still in school? That would explain a few things.
Goodness, it's pathetic how you think talking this way makes you look good. But I guess looking good doesn't matter to you since you're faceless and anonymous, right?

Chiming in to this forum thread just to bitch and moan about something that, as an anime fan, you should be used to by now. I'm glad Tsukushi cares nothing for the opinions of people like you.

I can't imagine what Made in Abyss would be like if he were forced to butcher it to appease the whiny Westerners who can't handle anything beyond Dragon Ball Z.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top