Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 74 - Madoka from the window

Dex-chan lover
This shit... THIS FUCKING SHIT IS GOLD. way to end a freaking manga with very wholesome conclusion. Its really nice ride

Power Uploader
And that's it for this series, thanks for reading along folks, hope ya'all had a good time with what I was able to put out with this series.

Also an fyi, page 9 the untranslated section may get update in the future, the translation on the section is taking a bit more time than expected sooo just decided to release the final chapter as is and hopefully update when I have more free time.

So they married and lived as a couple in Kanto, or at least that is what is implied.

It fits with the casual theme of this series that the author made them a couple without drama.

Good shit, and really nicely finished, too. Not too cheesy, not pathetic, peaceful ending for peaceful manga. Thanks for the translation! If you'll find the time and will, i'd love to read author afterword on page 9 :)

Dex-chan lover
Feels kinda rushed. Was this axed?

How'd madoka do all her antics?
Why madoka love him?
So many questions...so little answers.

that feeling when... same shit for 71 chapter but last 3 is like icing on a cake *tears* glad i stick to this

Now, this is how you end a manga! 10/10 manga with a 100/10 ending! My heart is overflowing with joy! Tho it's a bit bittersweet knowing I can't look forward to new chs anymore. My deepest gratitude to the author and the scanlators! 😇

Users who are viewing this thread