Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 74 - Madoka from the window

Dex-chan lover
No idea why people are calling this rushed when it was an episodic series which lasted pretty long and the endgame was shown a few chapters ago.

Well it was a good series and a good end. Now I will wait the end of other series like Amano "Big butt" or the Hokkaido Gyaru & the Harem

This has been a fun manga with such a sweet ending. Thanks for all your work translating it!

Dex-chan lover
Sho adorable... there should be a sequel for papa coming home and being greeted by his daughter...

Dex-chan lover
The perfect ending to a silly fluffy comedy manga. We couldn't have asked for more.

I still can't get over the fact how tiny Madoka actually is when she steps out of the window.
In my headcanon she's one of those small good fortune spirits you find in japanse households (Zashiki-warashi).
It would explain her stature and those reality bending powers she displayed in the past.

Double-page supporter
It was a wonderful ride with a beautiful happy ending. Thanks for the translation.

I didn't want to click the last page because I didn't want it to be over. What a great series. Thanks for the translations everyone.

I was reading the ending at my job and I was this |-| close to squeak when I saw their daughter. Thanks for the translation.

Great ending.
Great series.
Great job translating it.

Again, thanks to genderbenderbb2

Double-page supporter
So good, so warm, so funny, so fluffy, and such a good ending... Master piece, without a doubt.

It was a really wholesome ride. Thx so much, author and translators. <3 😊

Contributor
A happy ending while preserving the mysterious abilities of Madoka-chan. Thanks for the scanlations.

Supporter
A happy and wholesome ending for a series that I have *very much* enjoyed reading. Thank you @genderbenderbb2 and your group for the work that you've put in to bring this to us.

I am going to miss this an awful lot.

Users who are viewing this thread