Mado Kara Madoka-chan

It was a wonderful journey and I can't imagine it having ended any other way. It was more gag comedy than romance, but as it went through you realized how much you learned about the characters from these fun gags, and what these interactions might mean for one another. And then the ending happens and you know it has to end, but you still get a bit teary eyed from happiness.

Dex-chan lover
This was one of my favorite manga to see pop up in my feed; each chapter was short, fun to read, and v cute. Great ending as well!

8.5/10, would recommend.

Loved it, never tried to be more than what it is and it did what it wanted to do the best!

Its rare to see a gag manga which can make you laugh and have wholesome and happy ending these days.. Thus, 10/10
Would re-read it again, just because its good.

I loved this so much! When I read it, I didn't think it would have an actual plot at all but the ending is very much worth it. It's a bit slow though but still a very enjoyable read. Glad it's such a happy ending!

Wholesome, random, and always left me with a smile. The ending caught me off guard in the best way possible, looking forward to rereading it in the future.

i read 3 chapters and this is boring as hell and i don't see it going anywhere so i'm dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread