Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Most of us have been reading the other version as well and now we all low-key hate this piece of shit.

@qelix
x2.jpg

Contributor
Alright, I'm curious to see how they are going to portray him. He's depicted as pretty okay here so far, so I'm guessing this adaptation will portray his behaviour more subtly. Well. If they can pull off subtlety here.
OTHER ADAPTATION SPOILERS

It would be interesting to see if they make him more casually controlling. Like, the height issue happened immediately after they officially got engaged. At first it was just a comment. But then it progressively got more straightforward and obstructive.

I think they are going to assume that people are not going to read the other adaptation, as there is an unreasonable bias against josei from seinen fans. And it wouldn't be as accessible as it is for us, once they reach a length where they stop putting free chapters up. So if they are too subtle, it will be harder to explain why they broke it off. Or they can just go the straightforward route by actually drawing him more negatively here later

Group Leader
@icarushector considering the literal first page of the other adaptation is what Coldbloodedtwilight has in their spoiler just a few replies back...

Dex-chan lover
How come this have two adaptations while some better isekais have no adaptations

Dex-chan lover
>Cover doesn't feature any characters with bright-colored hair

I have bad news for you, my dude.

Users who are viewing this thread