Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@agshield - I wonder if it is meant to read in parallel. Like this chapter is about her waterproof invention versus her travels where she is seeing its results.

Gosh, i wanted more of little Dahliya but we got a damn timeskip to that asshole T.T

@agshield, @RhoninFire, they're not meant to be read parallel nor as a prequel/sequel to each other. each adaptation has a different target reader and genre. (one is josei, the other is seinen)

Dex-chan lover
Reading into Tobias' possible thoughts and knowledge from other manga. (so spoilers)

So we don't know the predicament that lead to the arranged marriage, but it appears there are some circumstances.
Instead of doing this marriage out of love or duty it is for the sake of her family. He admitted up front that he didn't love her but was willing to try. I can't help but think when both parents died what tied him down was gone and he wanted out but didn't want to be the one to suggest it. And then one day he got fed up at being subtle, and decided to act out the villain to make a quick clean cut.

I don't justify his actions, but i would like to know more about the circumstances that changed his personality so much. what made him turn from level headed and dedicated, to callus, ignorant, and naive.

Thanks for the chapter!
Poor Irma, wandering into an abattoir of blue slime corpses. Little Dahliya has become responsible for hiring numerous assassins to commit mass blue slime murders and attempted genocide! Fortunately Rimuru is on another world so wasn't harmed. However, numerous slimes were killed for the making of this.
Speaking of Irma, does anyone know if she's Dahliya's blood related older sister or highly respected childhood friend? Don't know her last name but considering she only appears every now and then and has little interest in magic engineering seems more like a close neighbor or childhood friend than blood related older sister. Hope Tobias doesn't get too jealous of her innovations and skills. Seems like only being able to better control his magic and being able to apply it over larger surfaces than her isn't enough and starting to eat away at him. Would be nice if I'm wrong but we'll see.

Btw, page 6 has a misprint. Gem on engagement item is suppose to have a gem of the giver's hair or eye color, not the recipient's. That way when recipient looks at it they'll be reminded of the giver.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw, hell naw. I ship Dahliya with the hot guy in red armour. No exceptions. So get tf out of the ship, Tobias!!

Users who are viewing this thread