Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~

To anybody reading this for the first time: there’s two versions of this manga, illustrated by different people. This version has better pacing and scene format imo, but the other one has better illustrations (especially in conveying feelings and situations). I recommend reading both to get a full understanding of the manga!

@mangahorder the raws yes, the translations? Not yet. Even if the mangas came out long ago if no translator group picked it up then ofc it's slow :v

everyone complaining about MC's otherworld tech ideas needs to realize she would only really have access to the IDEA of it

but still have to reinvent it from the ground up. she'd have to figure out- how the item works, what the items made of, if she can manufacture similar parts, if not what can she subsitute for it, if monster parts would be compatiable to her idea, what enchantments and magic stones would it need to compensate for the electricity she was familiar with?

even with the waterproof cloth- technically that's vinyl. but vinyl is a chemically manufactured plastic. her version is cloth treated with a blue slime powder coating.

her past may havr given her the idea but thats a different item with the same purpose. and if its the same item its still a new variety you'd be able to repatent yourself because of the fundamental differences in make.

as shown someone with actual creativity can challenge her know how and make a product similar to our modern items with zero hints.

I loved the novel of this!!! I feel like the manga doesn't capture the true personality of the novel but I guess that’s like saying “the book is better than the movie” haha. If you guys like this and want a more in depth experience, check out the novel!
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/magical-device-craftsman-dahlia-wont-hang-her-head-down-anymore/

Fed-Kun's army
The alternate version's writing is sooooo much better. No wonder this one is over in 2 volumes, while the other is still going.

read the alternate version rather than this its better if you dont want to have to deal with the dude.

Users who are viewing this thread