Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl, now we wait another x months again.
(Anyone happen to know where this is in the light novel?)

Dex-chan lover
hoi5m4.png

Oh, wow! I can't believe they got 90's cape comic legend Rob Liefeld as a guest artist to draw the ankles for this one panel. He even hide her feet as per Liefeld tradition. Is anyone here even old enough to get this reference, or know enough about bad 90's comic artist to care who Rob Liefeld is? I guess if anyone wants to know more search "rob liefeld anatomy"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, btw Volume 3 is only 14 (all parts) and 15, ch 16 to 18 aren't part of a volume yet, so shouldn't be put under one
Thanks for the tl, now we wait another x months again.
(Anyone happen to know where this is in the light novel?)
No idea in the Light Novel, but likely toward the end of Vol.1, in the WN this is around ch31-32

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hoi5m4.png

Oh, wow! I can't believe they got 90's cape comic legend Rob Liefeld as a guest artist to draw the ankles for this one panel. He even hide her feet as per Liefeld tradition. Is anyone here even old enough to get this reference, or know enough about bad 90's comic artist to care who Rob Liefeld is? I guess if anyone wants to know more search "rob liefeld anatomy"
Only thing missing here is that she isn't showing both boobs while arching her broke back to make het butt look bigger, as per Liefeld tradition.

Dex-chan lover
hoi5m4.png

I know it's a joke, just want to say that artist do sometimes make mistakes, this series art's usually looks proportional it might just be overlooked because it's in not so important scene. Source: an artist myself and I know how painful it is realizing mistakes when everything seems already done lmao.

About Liefield, I've seen his older works and in older works he can draw legs just fine, it's just as he grow older he's way too used on doing exagerated proportion with foreshortening and overly-dynamic poses he forgets natural anatomy and might not have the same passion/patience as his younger self.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread