Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Isekai: A good way to writters without much criativity get theirs novels and mangas readed. Its always a joy to find good isekais that don't abuse over tropes, which is not this case, unfortunaly.

By the way, i almost spit my coffee when i read BP (bullet points), and i don't know why. Was i the only one who found this funny?

It started with some originality.... and then it went into slavery... Sigh. Oh Japan and its slavery fetish...

Dex-chan lover
Don't know the area's culture? Buy a slave obviously! ....cause that makes sense.

Ugh, japans slavery fetish is fucking gross. If it was important to the plot or something I could maybe stomach it but this is obviously just to check a box.

Is Japanese people is too kind? He save her and she just...
Well, yeah whatever.
If it's me, im gonna slap her right in her face

WOW! Japanese Love Their "Comfort women". I thought They would have learned from history

What does buying a slave have to do with getting to know the town? Why not just get a guide or anything like that. Seems like a bad excuse to get a slave. But considering isekai having a 98% certianty of having the whole slave plotline, it's not very surprising...

Can someone explain how the hell you went from acquiring information about the town you are staying temporarily in to buying a slave? A slave is always closed in a jail like room in this story so how would they know what is even happening outside their room????????? Did I miss something or?

too fast man, they rushed all the isekai cliches they could in one chapter and didn't explain shit, art isn't bad tough

Fed-Kun's army
Well, why hiring adventurers if you could send personal guards as a feudal lord to protect her? at least he should have a few soldiers in hand, right?
As a noble he should be capable enough to expect any dangers knowing his brother hostility, so his lacks of preparation is bothering me.

And of course, slave, why am I not surprised, typical japanese isekai standard
Other people own a slave: "Bad! I'll free her!!"
MC own a slave: "It's fine, I'll protect you!"

Bruhh lmfao i didn't expect the isekai slave trope to be hitting this quick 😂 Talk about priorities, like calm down author, your self-insert desire is leaking out too fast atm 😂

Fed-Kun's army
just buy a slave bro, it's just a prank man come on everyone is doing it

That was fast lol. I wanna know a detailed story how did the MC died and acquire such magic. Hoping that it will be explained in the upcoming chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread