Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku!

I always find stuff like this so weird. Would you really want to use stuff from Earth? I mean, a bow with all the pulleys is fine, but wouldn't you want to use magic and a sword?

All hail cute Bunny Girls!!! I haven't seen a good bunny girl since Kurousagi from problem children.

Aggregator gang
It looks good, no harem is better despite how clichle it is It does give some hope it'll get better

No wonder i really fond the drawing. Same illustrator as Aiyoku No Eustia.

I wish this was updated more frequently. Is this a monthly series or something?

I wonder why Japanese authors seem convinced that Japanese youth stranded in a less developed culture and faced with even a little inconveniece would instantly resort to slavery, it seems kinda insulting .

And of course the guild leader is a big breasted elf....what else would you have? .... *sighs*

Dex-chan lover
@nroejb
A magically bound slave does offer some strong advantages. Big one is "cannot betray you", having someone guaranteed to be on your side is attractive.
Course then they always have them be beautiful women instead of something realistic like a muscular man that should actually be useful in a fight.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, every chapter has a whole mess of what are now extremely common isekai troupes and cliches. I mean like, it added nothing new. And once again, the MC automatically resorts to getting a slave. He says he wants to be unnoticed, but proceeds to get a unique loli-bunny as a slave, instead of a muscular man who looks like he can actually fight, as a meat shield. Yeah, makes total sense.
And I feel like he's gonna be one of those lame MC's that are for some reason fine with statutory rape and slavery, but refuse to kill people. I mean, he has guns, so hopefully not, but it sure does feel like he wont.

Do I see potential? Yeah I did, in the first chapter. But then once the demi-human loli-slave thing came in, you know it has an extremely high chance of it not being good. Mind you, he's still a normal japanese guy with no tragic experiences and hes okay with child slavery.

This really tells me something about the Japanese webnovel/light novel community.

One really good thing? No harem sex slave. Hopefully. God knows how we don't need another one.

Users who are viewing this thread