Shoot Through a Different World with Magical Eyes and Bullets!

Why are elves such a bunch of sluts?

I also vote for the use of honorifics, they helps to show relationships and social standing, which otherwise don't translate into english.

Would you call the indigenous people in some regions of e.g. Africa or South East Asia also "sluts"?
Why do you need so many layers of clothing? Full body cover clothing is usually only a thing in regions that need protection from dirt (due to having less water to clean with), the insolation (i.e. not to get burned/dehydrated by the sun) and/or the cold.

Elves aren't even human, maybe they don't have the concept of "clothing" in the first place and feel uncomfortable wearing it, hence she only covers what is culturally appropriate in human society.

There are many reasons as to why, it's just that Japanese authors again and again don't spend any time on world building that their fantasy doesn't make sense and comes over as weird/fan service.
They often suck so much that they have to include Japanese staple food into the stories because they couldn't imagine building a society that doesn't live by that, which shows their complete lack of imagination and/or cultural education (maybe that "world history" is just something for show and in fact they don't learn anything about actual cultural differences; we in Central Europe at least don't make the claim to learn about world history and just focus on what influenced our own history and culture, so we can claim to be uneducated here).

Well,at least for Japanese readers, it doesn't seem to be something that hinders successful sales, so I think it might actually have to do something as to how Japanese people perceive culture as a whole,not just the people writing these stories.

So far the only story I've read partially that does try some serious world building is "Isekai Ryouridou", where you learn about living conditions,working conditions, cultural properties (food,customs,traditions,interactions), societal structure and you have different clothing styles as well as skin colours.
It's the only story that ever tries to establish a real society I've come across out of Japan.

Dude dies playing video games because of how addicted to them he was, and doesn't know what a guild is.

yet another self-righteous shallow protagonist that looks apathetic but is in fact the mirror of every pacifist japanese willing to help and protect everyone (except slaves and even that was sugar coated making it look they were living in a spa with their friends)!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why the bunny girl and the protagonist go well together, they're pretty much the same, just the illusion of one being more cold and not smiling much

not terrible but also not even above average so far (chapter 12)

Group Leader
that looks more like weed than “medicinal herbs”

ZVxA29z.jpg

Supporter
Do all isekai mangakas read the same “how to write isekai mangas for dummies”? Why there must be always a bully scene in all of these isekai?

Group Leader
@hurafloyd Technically they're novelists not mangakas since most of these start as web/light novels before getting turned into manga, but yeah I feel where you're coming from. I don't know why they think that including all the cliches is mandatory. Usually the story gets better once it gets past them but with manga it's especially painful because of how long that can take.

Dex-chan lover
The art is pretty nice and the girl is cute, but the story so far is chock full of tired isekai cliches.

very good art

MC seem smart but not that smart,,
ex: MC wants to keep his gifts as secret but he didn't ask or try to acquire alternatives,
that's gap

well, its still early chapters

this manga have beautiful art,
i hope it will become as beautiful as the art

btw,,
looks like Author have very little knowledge about Firearm

Group Leader
NGL the MC feels like a robot, kinda like he doesn't have a colour.

One of many isekai trash.

Even if it's trash thankx for translating.

It’s an Ok story and stuff but it has its faults. But I give it a point for making a creative Demi-human fmc. Usually it’s a cat, fox or dog. But choosin a bunny girl is pretty nice to see.

Aggregator gang
Both volumes have the same girl, so is this romance actually a normal romance? My standards for shounen fantasy romance are so low, everything else can be a trope so long as there is no harem or things dragging out for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread