Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku!

@Fratello A retarded author doesn't equal good. The gun is never handled how it should be. Shooting even blanks at such close range could kill people, let alone loaded rounds like what he shoots at the 3 men. I never said anything about animal abuse, so I don't know where you got that.

Characters are the isekai stereotypes, same with the story, no overarching plot, dialogue is bland and feels copy-pasted, for a 7.17 i thought it'd be readable at least but its boring to boot. 3/10, if you're looking for good trash just read something like wortenia senki instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai Trash. Its just another bland isekai copy cat of well... every cliche possible, with no uniqueness or anything interesting either. No plot, but it isn't a good slice of life isekai either. I'm actually surprised its rated above a 7. At most, if I was kind, I would give it 6 for being a copy cat (3 extra points for decent art). But for the writing and story alone? Maybe a 3 or 4, and that's purely because of the scanlator effort for this trash.

The story has been bog standard so far. Wait for more chapters (20+) if you're thinking of reading. Maybe something remotely interesting has happened by then.

Progress is extremely slow though. As an example, the last 3 pages of ch 7 is repeated in a slightly different way in the first 4 pages of ch 8. That's 4/19 pages of zero progress.

Had it pushed through and covered more progress, it would have been an okay Isekai. It just pretends to be more than what it is.

I thought it sounded cool at first. If they had focused more on the magic in the gun and exploring that I probably would have found it more interesting. They didn't and it's just a generic isekai. Well, no, not even that since at least most Isekais have something unique about it to add some interest. This might be the blandest isekai I've read :/

Dex-chan lover
@M4ng4_Re4der

it's alright for what it is. Basically OP isekaied solider uses a bunny slave as bait while he takes out everyone from the behind the bait. Sure she can hold her own with close combat but she's really just bait. Then it becomes slice of life.

I like all the thought and work they put into the guildmaster. The mystical pair of disappearing and reappearing glasses were a nice touch and undeniable proof they didn't just do some lazy and thoughtless sexy design.

Users who are viewing this thread