Magi Craft Meister

Contributor
I read the novel for this a while back, and loved it. I haven’t been keeping up with it, but I might reconsider now since the manga is out now.

Golem, ha! Don't lead me on lady, I recognize a Zeon mobile suit when I see one!

Contributor
I remember really liking this series, mainly because it's just an overpowered protagonist galavanting around.

Contributor
@JustNatuski But there's just something so charming about this series in particular. It's soft and quaint and isn't bogged down by something that just ruins the others. I dunno how to explain it.

Finally reunited... android girl deserved it. finally after millennia of searching >_<

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato I don't know, man. I feel like this sort of story has shot its own foot the moment the MC started creating national-treasures for mere villagers. What did anyone think would happen? The story has been TOO laid back, with an MC that has no brain for crap.

Another garbage manga, with the guy who almost killed a girl got away without any punishment. The main character should have killed everyone there, and used his power to take over the kingdom. Complete shit manga

A new chapter after 3 months... well, at least it's something.

@Ekdeep Nope. Once the protagonist turns into some self-righteous on-a-moral-high-horse serial killer, I'd drop this manga. Thankfully, he doesn't. Though to be fair, I might still drop it in the future for another reason.

Users who are viewing this thread