• EDH

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I swear I can afford Vintage

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pauper

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else a cardboard crack enthusiast? Do you play Standard, Modern, Legacy, or whatever niche format?

I haven't played since December 2019. Is Oko still a menace to civilized society? Has Twin received justice yet? Is Tron still a deck? Is Arena still dictating card design? Does WoTC still keep acting like Kazuya, 1 step forward 1000 steps back? Should I get back in or should I just be glad I'm out?

Semi-related note: I'm sitting on a stack of 500 Invoke Prejudices I bought 10 years ago while inebriated. Apparently WoTC did something with this beautiful abomination of artwork. Should I sell them?

Phyrexian shall assimilate all of them. It is inevitable. Resistance gets you sent to the vats.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I played a couple times with a friend on my first year of highschool, sadly I never got to meet him again the next year. My favorite memory is when I used a monster that transfers debuffs when killed to cripple one of his.

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
My time to shine then,
Blue player reporting in,
Fuck ya spells N shit.
tn_fact_or_fiction.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For your own safety,
run away and don't touch it.
Danger to your health.
aDzYXQ9_460s.jpg

Bumping because I’m literally shidding and farding like a plebbitor right now. Apparently WotC did ban Invoke Prejudice because “muh racism.” Anyways, card spiked up to $500 a piece and I own 500 of them.

Five, check ‘em, hundred.

If my life had a manga title, it’d be “I’m standing on a quarter million dollars!”

Moral of the story: let alcohol make all your decisions for you.

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL
Indeed, tw'I'm aware
looking at the best case of
profit is in our nature.

It's like when you sell a stock before it runs, then look at its peak, thinking "I could've made this amount! :soyface:" but in reality it's like no bruh you probably would've sold at not even half of that % increase.

Users who are viewing this thread