Magika Swordsman and Summoner

Is this manga uncensored? Cause it seems to have good fanservice but the first chapters seem (conveniently) censored. Or is there a difference between the releases here and the volumes at sevenseas?
I didn't find any manga volumes as raws to verify a possible decensoring, so maybe someone has info or a link for a volume raw?
Edit: Alright found a raw volume (name was a bit different and so the search was empty -_-).
For anyone who's interested:
Yeah the volumes are uncensored, so nipples are available

Dex-chan lover
Man can't believe no one uploaded the covers yet with all the risque girls on the cover.
Done it myself so enjoy 😘

Dex-chan lover
@Galder Eh is that so? I use ebookJapan and the illustrator & artist for the manga is same tho.
Can I edit the covers to the manga one?
Welp I messed up, only staff can edit the covers Orz

Group Leader
@Kurox I know this is a late response. But I only just found out that the Tank versions of the series has nips. The mag version, which we've been using, does not. Needless to say we're switching soon. XD

Dex-chan lover
Isnt Chun the artist for this one as well? Am i mistaken or did mangadex list the artist as somebody else?

bruh is this school in a concentration camp? Everyone's wearing armbands with the star of david on them

Double-page supporter
@weeniedex I wouldn't be surprised like at all. Just look on all that constant fights and incidents...

But... tell me- is it just me or this manga has greatly slowed down its releases? I mean for some time now I have that eerie feeling that every chapter will be the last one- story isn't that great anymore and that release times...

Fed-Kun's army
Holymother of cliffhangers! What the F*ck is going on, its been ages since the last update and then something as insane as this drops damn, I guess that means another quarter year of waiting.

As always thanks CAT Scans for your work

Users who are viewing this thread