Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Last scene so nice bad asss damn i want to see this side of his more lmao. Kill kill kill. The dude is sus

Aggregator gang
Hey, hey, you're supposed to let them go and let them get saved by the power of friendship!

yo they solved the girl problem peacefully was not expecting that. but the whole slave thing left a bad taste

Dex-chan lover
He ended it too fast for them.

In the perfect scenerio:

I would make them immortal, permanently paralyze them, then teleport them to the earths core. They would literally burn in the earth until the sun supernova'd then they would burn in the sun, then when the sun dies, they would suffocate in the void of space until the end of time.

Good I was worried that they would get off with the light punishment from last chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Even though I had already cummed 5 minutes ago, a raging boner grew from the white ashes...

Dex-chan lover
fucking nice! it really feels good when a MC doesnt let the rapist/murderers go free and just murders them

@NickD15, I'll also recommend Shield Hero Web Novel, or tate no yuusha no nariagari. Kinda a spoiler for Shield Hero web novel:
Though there is gore that will never be in the manga or anime because it is too cruel (I know because the events in the manga has passed differently than in the web novel)

Finally. An MC that actually does what needs to be done. He didn't let it go like a lot of people in manga do. He just cut their heads off and was done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread