Mahou Shoujo Kakeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.5 - A Comic About Being Able to Transform Into An Older Sister

Group Leader
Wait, are those ribbons on Kakeru's hair on the last panel

Dex-chan lover
"Has sausage underneath"

Ah. Considering he's almost certainly an egg, we just need toast for a complete breakfast!

Dex-chan lover
"I made the right decision" - did the sister somehow ensure that her brother would turn into a magical girl?

Dex-chan lover
@MidnighTea Kakeru being an egg would be a great twist on the whole "guy turns into a girl to do perverted things" thing, then again they already twisted it because instead of a teenage boy turning into a girl it's an 11 year old boy

Dex-chan lover
@ajddavid452 I have a hunch that's actually where it's going. Since it's otherwise a mystery in-universe why a "boy" could be eligible for magical girl powers. It'd be quite a nice twist, yeah. There's subtle signs Kakeru is enjoying this just as much if not more than the others but they're kinda overbearing to the point of it being embarrassing no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
@Gokucrash990 "egg" is a bit of trans culture slang for... well, a transgendered person who doesn't yet realize they are trans. Still in the closet even to themselves. I was mostly being facetious, I know that's probably not the author's intent. But it would be interesting if that were the reason Kakeru could become a magical girl despite seemingly being a boy on the surface. Since, yeah, that's supposed to be impossible in this universe.

(certain chapters like 6.5 do at least support the idea Kakeru is really into this whole thing when they think no one is looking)

Happy birthday to our unfortunate (?) Lad and what does she mean by "I make the right decision"?

Wait.. has unfathomable magical energy? "I made the right decision"?! Could she actually still be able to use magic and just gave the magical girl beam to her brother :O

Group Leader
Just my assumptions but I think Sora is just saying that she made the right decision not ranting about her brother being the one who became the magical girl instead of her

Users who are viewing this thread