Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

@RetroFm
Huehue.
Azul has completely fallen, heart shaped eyes and total M. Beze is not amused lol.

@paoebo
What even a mensal manga means?

@Phosporus
You can buy and it works like when you buy other kindles.

Dex-chan lover
Just one spoiler image for next chapter
unknown.png

@paoebom
It used to be bi monthly (that is 2 months for a chapter), before the release schedule changed to once a month.
The release date of the raws is the third friday of the month.

NGL, I totally stumbled on this one and it's probably one of my favorite mangas recently. It's a total win. ^-^

This manga is a gem. The kind of gem that you need to keep it in some unaccesible location where you can view it in private but a gem nonetheless.

Btw the raws for chapter 10 look spicy, sadly our favorite S doesn't seem very amused by the end.

@Arijec123
Utena is still living in denial, she should be a proper S already lol.
idk what she's aiming with, I guess she wanted a toy that won't break, and when it break she... just left her? What an asshole move though lol. Although Azul might view it as abandonment play lol.

@Sukoyan
You are probably right, wanted a toy that won't break but it backfired and her toy became a masochist. Maybe she can no longer enjoy "torturing" the magical girls if they like it, she is a sadist so it would make sense, I guess?

Fed-Kun's army
can people actually describe the manga and not just say many different flavors of "this is a good manga i refuse to explain why i think so"

Dex-chan lover
@unmellow basically it’s a yuri gag manga with an interesting premise. nowadays the right genre and subgenre with an interesting premise is really all most people need in order to like a manga.

chapter 10 does promise entirely different reasons coming up ahead, but i also think it’s only a bit of lightning in a bottle since the clear main flaw of the manga so far is how it already has branched off into like 5 different conflicts that it refuses to explore more in-depth, with chapter 10 just happening to contain the most well structured one.

Dex-chan lover
@Sukoyan: The way I see it.
Baiser is essentially a lewder battle maniac.
While Azul might just want the sexual pleasure, not just from the M play. (we've never seen her try masturbation or anything)

Baiser enjoys the sight of the heroines struggling, this is why she taunted Azul to get up even though there's plenty of chance to finish her off there.
And why she's so NOT amused at Azul giving up like that.

It's not the result that she enjoy, it's the action in the middle.
Much in the same way battle maniac enjoy having a good fight, not achieving victory (in fact, a complete victory for them can sometimes mean they're moving on from this relation)

Assuming Azul just want sexual pleasure instead of being an M, Baiser might be able to convince her to take her thing seriously for a 'reward' later

@arijec123 @Sukoyan

my guess is that Utena was so disappointed because she actually looks up to the tres magia. She’s admired them since long before she got in with the forces of evil and discovered her S side, and practically worshipped them. She probably felt angry and betrayed that one of her idols so easily fell to any kind of temptation, particularly from the hands of a villain.

@pharoahmutt
You are probably right, considering her words in ch. 10. Didn't even think of this before reading the chapted even though it is a very easy explanation.

I have faith in the mangaka since he is clearly a cool guy with incredible taste. Azur is ruining the villain and hero narrative right now and Utena ain't pleased, but I believe he'll manage to swing this around into adequate character development with further lewd and depravity for all involved.

for the new chapter I actually expect something else that lean more to a comedy (i swear it's not the kinky one), but... that line from utena is just that cool, that i'm kinda glad it turned out that way.

Users who are viewing this thread